I often see post requesting proof of the effects of imagestreaming. This is my testimony.

In 1988 I took the ASVAB when I entered military service. During my time in the service I learned an early version of imagestreaming and took a memory course very similar to the material contained in the Mega Memory course.

I would memorize a deck of cards with the picture technique and review it over and over in my mind before bedtime. The other technique was a pre-sleep routine of diving into a pool and swimming into a headquarters type area and going on various mental missions and generally imagestreaming the scenarios.

I've done this for a number of years. In 1996 I reentered the military and retook the ASVAB.

The AFQT percentile is the most similar to an IQ result based on the sections of the test that are calculated into the score.

In 1988 I scored a 74%ile, when I retook the exam 8 years later with zero practice for the exam I scored at the 97th percentile score. This is very easy to prove as I have a copy of my military records. Both test were administered at the MEPS station in New Orleans La.

For those who are interested I can dig up all of the subtest scores. I know the GT score went from 114 to 126.

I took a WAIS when I was 17 or so and was administered the test again in 1998. I don't remember what my scaled IQ score was when I first took the WAIS but I know the percentile score was a 90th. When I retook the exam with absolutely no practice I scored in the 99.9 percentile or a scaled score of about 155+. Both test were administered independently and by qualified psychologist. The second proctor was very strict on the sections.

I owe these gains to imagestreaming and the mega memory type program.

Of note when I was doing the memorization review of the cards before sleep I experienced a greatly increased rate of Lucid dreaming. In the dream I would become cognizant of the fact that I was dreaming and could manipulate the dream images. Of note the and this is neat, I didn't intend on maipulating the dream images I simply became lucid in the dream and tried to 'memorize' the events in the dream by using the mega memory techniques and found that rather than simply manipulating the images in a third person status in my minds eye, the scenarios in the dream took on the transformations that I was performing in an attempt to memorize the events. cool huh

please respond with any comments, doubts or related experiences.

Rob