Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Xzalibur,

Have you tried any of those products yet? The product from Tools for Wellness looks very interesting.

No I havn't tried any of these particular products, I'm well into the Centerpointe program and have many other courses aswell so I've been holding of lately when it comes to getting new ones.

OP Offline

Xzalibur:
I myself do not want too many products that I may not end up using. That is why I am test driving one product from Inner Talk and one paraliminal.

sjaykum1

Honestly, I think the best thing out there is Natural Brilliance.

OP Offline

Natural Brilliance is like a $150 to $250 course? Not a $15 to $35 paraliminal?

sjaykum1

If you want something inexpensive, look for the book "Flow" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.

You might find it in your library. My library system has three versions, including an audiobook version.

I spelled the name correctly, BTW, so feel free to copy and paste when searching.

Originally posted by Xzalibur:
You might want to look at some of these sites: http://www.awakenedminds.com/
Similar to Holosync - costs only $35.
http://www.toolsforwellness.com/toolsforwellnesscom/75396.html
quote:
http://www.megabrain.com/menu.htm
This is the best Subliminal tapes on the web. It's the same kind of subliminal technology that Centerpointe use in their deeper level CDs.

Hope this helps some.

Hello, I'm new here and have been looking to purchase some good tapes. I checked out the megabrain website. Are you for certain they use the same technology as Centerpointe? Their website is very questionable. There's no phone number, no testimonials...nothing. The layout of their site is very unprofessional and hard to follow. Also, do you know why they reference "gold" so much?

I also could find no other info on them when doing a search. Are they so big and successful that they don't need advertising?

I'm curious if you, or anyone, has any info on them.

Thanks,
Jen

quote:
Originally posted by sjaykum1:
Xzalibur:
I myself do not want too many products that I may not end up using. That is why I am test driving one product from Inner Talk and one paraliminal.

sjaykum1

I, also am not willing to fork over alot of money for products without a test drive. Have you found Inner Talk useful? Any comments?

Thanks,
Jen

[This message has been edited by quest4truth (edited March 30, 2003).]

OP Offline

Jen:

I don't believe I got any results that I got from the their subliminal tape on improving the eyesight. I think the tape was called Keen Vision. A few other people on this site like their products. But I did not feel any effect on my vision. Some people say You have to listent to it for like 30 + days. i did not seem find too much support from them when you called like they do here.

The Inner Talk tape did not work for me.

Parag

I've not tried any of her health CDs, but www.wendi.com has several programs on various health issues. There is an intutition program on the site.

The book "The Einstein Factor" is good for developing intuition. That is one of the most important self-improvement books out there, and there has been much discussion on it on these forums. Another good book is "Practical Intuition" by Laura Day. If you read her book, DO NOT PHOTOREAD IT for your first reading. It has intuition exercises and the answers are on certian pages in the book. After the exercise she will tell you where to turn. If you Photoread it your unconscious will have all the answers and your intuition won't get the proper training. After you go through it once it is ok to photoread it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved