Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

quote:
I checked out the megabrain website. Are you for certain they use the same technology as Centerpointe?

Yes the silent subliminal technology is the same, but since Centerpointe use Holosync on all their tapes/CDs it's still very different. And the subliminal technology is only 10% of the total power behind "The Holosync Solution". CRI pays $60 to "Lowery Associates" for every custom level where you record your own affirmations (according to thier website).

Bud Lowery is the inventor of this technology and CRI sends several letters and info about it. You can always mail CRI and ask them about this website.

Okay, thanks for the information. I did a little more research. Bud Lowery must have something good if it's how Centerpointe got it's root's.

But, I must say they need a new website!!! Also, why aren't they advertising everywhere if they have a patient on this technology. I mean this guy worked for the government, right?

I found another good referral on him here http://www.lifechangetips.com/resources.html

This man claims these are the only subliminals that worked for him. So, I ordered a few CD's for the Silent Effect. I will post my thoughts on these after awhile of using.

Good Article Here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/mindcontrol.html

Anyone using a BrainWave generator? I just downloaded it today. Any thoughts on this software?

Thanks for all the opinions and help,

Jennifer

[This message has been edited by quest4truth (edited March 31, 2003).]

You can imitate holosync and many others--hemisync, etc. on brain wave generator. Check the bwgen yahoo group discussion.

Are you really on a "quest4truth"? You should go to L'Abri where your honest questions will be given careful but TRUE answers. It's cheap too--$20 a day room and board.
Check out the website www.labri.com

Also read books by Francis Schaeffer--he talks about real truth.

Administrator
Administrator

Since when is $20 a day cheap?

Some people cannot even afford a $20 self help tape.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited April 04, 2003).]

Since a hotel costs $60 a day, and since an apartament cost $600 a month. $20 a day room and board is very cheap.

Hi,

I am well into the Centerpointe program as well (Purification 1). I did notice some
minor internal changes (improvements) but nothing much on the outsite.

My first aim is not to become enlightend
(which I thnk nobody is anyway on this program, even Bill which I know personally)
but to change/improve my outward success.

A lot of people claim that they feel better
but they are still bickering about the cost
of the CRI program for example. To me this indicates that the positiv changes might only be an imagination a feeling.

Cheers,

Hi,

In regards to subliminals I have been getting some excellent results with a couple of CDs from The Dreamspring Institute. Their selection isn't huge, but their CDs are of very high quality.

Their website is www.subliminalcds.com

Eric

quote:
Originally posted by quest4truth:
Anyone using a BrainWave generator? I just downloaded it today. Any thoughts on this software?

Thanks for all the opinions and help,

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

I have purchase Brainwave Generator.This software is using binaural beats to change your state of mind.Its a very inexpensive and useful program,esp. you want to practise meditation,learning something,..etc.... you could also make your own subliminal CDs with this software by exporting them to Cool Edit Pro and then integrating your own subliminal with the stuff from Brainwave.

Regards
Mage

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved