Hello,

My name is Ryan O'Connor. I'm currently in China finishing a teaching contract here, but I will be moving to Hong Kong in a week's time to teach and study there. I'm twenty years old. I have started the PR self-study course, and have a couple paraliminals. I am originally from Canada.

Here's my problem. I'm not sure if I've always been this way, or what, but I find that my short-term memory is just plain terrible. I think it's my very short-term memory that's the worst. I can forget about what I was doing half a second ago sometimes. When I try to clean my apartment, for example, I always get off track and end up doing about 350 things at once. When I realize I've done this, I get mad at myself, which isn't helpful I know. It's one of those things that's real frustrating, and I've noticed in how many ways it affects my life. I constantly lose my train of thought, and find myself saying "ummmmm..." a lot when talking to someone. I am planning on buying the Memory Optimizer Program in the future, but am not sure if that will help this issue.

Any thoughts? I can give more details if you'd like... I tend to analyze stuff like this a lot.

Searching for a solution,

Ry