Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

I am curious to know how to make myself more attactive using my mind. I am sure this is something everbody would love to know. I know IPM paraliminal is one way to be more magnetic, but what are some techniques for someone who wants to walk in the room and stop everone dead in thier tracks.

I think got one way. Use superman costume and walk in sure stop everyone.

Feed your mind words of attractiveness and your body and actions will follow.

LLL

Michael Saikali

Energized breathing.

something Tony Robbins discusses on one of his tapes is how you walk determines what people think of you.

He said to imagine you have a red superman cape on and imagine how superman would walk.

Wow. Try that trick and see how many people stare at you! Not out of weirdness but admiration.

Standing tall and walking proud goes a lot toward making yourself attractive. Think about supermodels .. they are gorgeous on that runway, but if you saw them slouching down the street they may not be as attractive.

Tracey

One thing I learned with Bandler is that charisma is about how you feel. Don't you know an ugly person who is so charming that they just attract a lot of people? I know a couple. It feels good to be with them because they feel sooooo good!

One of the exercices I give my students in trainings is to find a wonderful feeling and AMPLIFY IT! Get it as intense as possible using breathing, sounds and pictures and double it again until the person glows!

Usually, those who felt the most pleasure during the exercises attract others like flies even outside the room with strangers!

That's one way of becoming more attractive among a lot of possibilities

Alex

Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

These are all great ideas. Thank you. Any affirmations or visualization exercises that might accomplish this?

Affirmations affirmations affirmations, oh how I love em.

Step right up. What's your objective ladd?
You want to be captain of the football team?
Envied by your coworkers?
Make the ladies swoon?
Ya can't have an affirmation without an objective. Call it a goal, a dream, a wish but you can't get there until you know where there is.

Ah yes affirmations. Just the thing to put the little extra bounce in your step, that sparkle in your eye, the tinkle in your pocket. I meant moola, money, cold hard cash, not somethig an over excited rugrat does.

Okay, step into my tent and I'll offer you a few samples.

Say you want to attract women. You could try some of these beauties on.
"I am comfortably powerful and I noticed how many women display signs of being attacted to me."
"I'm a great guy and enjoy the attention women show me."

We can get more powerful lad, and go for closer affirmation, but those for the men.

Maybe you just want to go for the generic all round nice guy. Who doesn't like a nice guy. How about one of these babies.

"I walk tall with my head level and the energy and enthusiasm barely contained the ever present smile and sparkle in my eyes."

Maybe you want to be a good person and not just nice.

"My constant consideration and compassion for others natural draws people to me."

So what can I interest you in?
Nothing! what! I oughta... Beat it kid ya bother.

I hope that helped, and maybe put a smile on a face or two. Okay, at least I smiled while typing.

Iam2

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited January 23, 2003).]

Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

Whoa, sounds powerful. I do thank you, very much. Have good day.

I have experimented with the way you hold yourself theory at my highschool (because students are very vocal).

-- Standing straight with your chin slightly raised, but not cocky and looking around with your eyes (Like ya own the place) people give ya some respect, people call you out ("hey, Eric/Joe/John/Ishmael").

-- Walking with your head slightly forward, neck and black in a bit of a slouch slouch, hands in the pocket of a hooded sweatshirt, chin slightly down with eyes looking forward. Kind of Menacing, people dont really get in your way, but dont recognize you. You live alittle lonlier that way.

-- Part way between the two of those, with the head and eyes at the ground (like many Freshmen walk, dont take that as an offense). People have no respect for you and will openly mock you or make fun of you

I thought this would be some nice information to share.

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited January 23, 2003).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved