Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hello, I am new to the Learning Strategies Corporation, but I have implemented "mind power" techniques combined with spirituality for some time now, and it was worked for me. I am still working on growth, because as we all know that is all apart of life. But what has helped me tremendously have been sites that gear toward connecting your mind, body, and spirit using meditation, relaxation, etc. Truly connecting yourself on a Higher Level. You are able to "see" the outcome of what you truly desire. I am sure that this site will add the the knowledge that I have already acquired.

Thank you for reading my post.

OP Offline

Oh, I also love breathing exercises like Qi Gong. Some of the sites I am familiar with have a spiritual/mind power connection and offer free ebooks (without any purchases).

In my opinion the best website with an abundance of information on self help is www.selfgrowth.com

I highly recommend www.prohypnosis.com.The Zapper series really does the job and RX17 SERIES is also great,If you go to the information section on why hypnosis will work whether you believe it does or not you will gain a new perspective on how and why the mind works the way it does.Mind you, this is not like Paraliminals where indirect suggestions,concious overload and Nlp are used.He (Dick Sutphen) uses mind electronics, and very successfully I might add, to induce the hypnogogic state.I do like the Paraliminals, and I have gained some benefit, but I've gained better results using this method.I guess it's just the way my mind works.Instead of relying on someone to induce the hypnogogic state for you the mind electronics will do it automatically.He uses direct suggestion, which works for me better because my mind needs to be guided, others may like indirect suggestion to allow their own subconcious to produce it's own interpretation of what's being suggested.Anyway, I suggest giving it a try you might like it.

What are these zapper cds, binaural beats with subliminals. Are they as good as the innertalk stuff.

It's not binaural beats, but it''s what he calls follow response.It's basically a Theta vibration wave pattern with a deminishing Delta pulse.Basically when you you hear it your brain locks onto the pulse and slows it's brainwave activity to that level.It really does work.You can actually feel yourself slowing down as you listen to it.It's not like Innertalk, because you actually here the suggestions, but since your brain is slowed down to a Theta level there is little to no resistance to the suggestions.

Quite honestly--my favorite website--for personal growth
is http://www.centerpointe.com/ --yep---the tapes or
CDs cost money too...but----well worth the money.

The text on the web page looks way too jazzy and
definitely too good to be true...but as a participant I can
attest to the power of Bill harris' Cds/tapes.
As a company with integrity and superb customer
service I would definitely recommend the site--and the soundtracks.

I am on level 2 of the soundtracks.
Have been listening to them for 8 months and feel that
I am a new person. And that I have been walking around for several
decades with a very dark veil over my eyes.....

Another cool site....http://www.effortlessprosperity.com/index.html

They have a free daily lesson on http://www.effortlessprosperity.com/community/dailylessons.php
that you have to sign up for....but I love that part of my day
when I can check what the daily lesson is.

So there you have it---I am giving free publicity
to organizations which I definitely trust and admire.
Of course I would have told you about Learning Strategies.com ...
but were already there :-)..haha

Last Word? Personal Growth doesnt have to be painful
and difficult. Its the resistance to change that makes it so.
We dont need to prove anything.
We were created to have joyfully abundant lives
and to enjoy and feel good--and share those good
feelings with others.

The EFT website is well worth a look. Much of the material is available as a free download. The site can be found at www.emofree.com.

quote:
Originally posted by tool:
I highly recommend www.prohypnosis.com.The Zapper series really does the job and RX17 SERIES is also great,If you go to the information section on why hypnosis will work whether you believe it does or not you will gain a new perspective on how and why the mind works the way it does.Mind you, this is not like Paraliminals where indirect suggestions,concious overload and Nlp are used.He (Dick Sutphen) uses mind electronics, and very successfully I might add, to induce the hypnogogic state.I do like the Paraliminals, and I have gained some benefit, but I've gained better results using this method.I guess it's just the way my mind works.Instead of relying on someone to induce the hypnogogic state for you the mind electronics will do it automatically.He uses direct suggestion, which works for me better because my mind needs to be guided, others may like indirect suggestion to allow their own subconcious to produce it's own interpretation of what's being suggested.Anyway, I suggest giving it a try you might like it.

This site sounds interesting. I was wondering if you have, or you know any 1, who has had any expierence with the writers programming cds on that site?

Be sure to check out www.emoclear.com for some great information. What is so amazing is that it is all free.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved