Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12970 02/28/03 04:20 AM
tool Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone used and gotten results using the Invisisble Path To Success from Bob Schenfield?

Hi tool: I have just been reading the e-book today...having just downloaded it this morning.

I have to say---having been on this Big Game Hunt for wholeness and spititual enlightenement, that this "invisible path" concept is...so different from what I have seen...books, NLP, and so much of what is out there now.

Perhaps its just that it has a different angle to what we already know--but I have found myself several times saying "Wow!", thats so true...or "thats me"

So, today is only my first day---but as an owner if the program i would definitely recommend it...are you considering getting it?

tool Offline OP
OP Offline

Maybe.I'd like to hear from someone who has gained results before I put my money into it.If you get good results let us know.

I'm also curious about this. The website has very little information. I read the whole thing looking for some clue as to what the program is about and all it said was "invisible forces." What the heck does that mean? It doesn't even say how much it costs. My guess is that the "five free lessons" terminate in a "limited time offer" to get you to buy it. I know that good things sometimes come with annoying marketing, but if this hadn't been recommended by Certerpointe I probably wouldn't even have bothered to bookmark it. However, since Centerpointe did recommend it and sharonlw seemed pleased with it I would like to find out more. If someone who has used it could post some information on it, I would appreciate it very much. Specifically:

1) What does he mean by "invisible forces" and how do his methods differ from what we may be familiar with?
2) How much does it cost?

Administrator
Administrator

I had purchased the course in 2000 I personally had no success with it. I was intially impressed with the concept however applying it I discovered it did not resonate with me.

After 6 months I gave it away. I gave the course to my sister-in-law, I don't think she even tried it.

Actually I came across concept some years before in a book on goal setting. It didn't work for me then either. Seems to me that these two came up with the idea independantly so it stands to reason that it would work though like I said it didn't for me.

Alex

First of all I am sure I will never be able to attribute any success I may have to a particular program, whether Invisible Path, Centerpointe, NLP, EFT or anything else because I see each of them as tools, rather than a complete program in itself.

Just as a tradesman uses the tools of his toolbox to create or fix whatever it is he is here to do.

Does Invisible Path differ?.....not really---just a different approach perhaps, another piece of MY puzzle.

Bob Scheinfeld approaches human growth from the analogy of each of us living in our own Total Immersion Movie. I know that sounds strange, but there are many strange and kookie concepts in the world of self improvement.

Considering that, perhaps we are spiritual beings having a human experience rather than human beings having a spiritual experience, it is possible that as spiritual beings we CHOSE to enter this human experience in order to learn something, explore a certain concept or experience a certain situation or area of humanness, having our own Total Immersion Movie Experience.

Following along with this analogy he suggests that we each have a "Director"; a certain part of ourselves that understands what we came here to do and makes efforts in our interest to experience what it is we want to experience, love, money, adventure...whatever we wish.

We COULD call it the Director, Inner Self, Spirit, subconscious.....but for the Total Immersion Movie analogy he/she is the Director. Bob suggests methods of communicating with out Inner Selves/Director.....one of which is actually writing Letters to our Director, being specific about what it is we want...from the limited perspective of our conscious minds.....similar to the How To Get Lots Of Money Fast book....but more personal, I think anyway.

He also tells us that we often add P.S.es to our requests, such as "I want lots of money and I am willing to work hard for this. My father was rich and his devotion to his work caused him to hurt everyone he loved, including himself"
OR "I want a mate with the following qualifications, but someone as wonderful as that wouldnt want me"

What this means is that were not really sure we want that...therefore we dont get it.

Bob also tells us to Do what works for us, do what we are motivated to do rather than struggle with something that is painful or doesnt seem to be working. And I suppose that would also mean the Invisible path if its not working for you.

An eye opener for me was the following statement in Invisible Path:
"Your Director(subconscious if you wish) manages and monitors everything, making sure that only what you really want to explore touches your life."

Meaning, that I do, or did want to explore these feelings of lack, low self worth, undeservedness.....perhaps in the context of the last movie you saw where the hero, even in the second half of the movie still is in deep trouble.

Whats a movie, a story or a human life without conflict anyway? Where is the learning in that?

Does Invisible Path work? All I can say is that its another piece of the puzzle, another text book for the course, my course.
Perhaps IP has taught me that its time to stop being such a Self Improvement Tools junkie and start living, fully.

It may help you to see your life in a whole new light...good luck with whatever you try.

...and interestingly enough in my Mind Chatter newsletter from centerpointe today---a concept which mirrors the Invisible Path....

"The awake person is not at odds with the world. He is a part of it, but not attached to the outcome......
To him, the world is a play, and life is like playing a part in that play. He knows it's just a role, but he plays it to the hilt, and enjoys every moment. But he also realizes that the script is just a script,"

Hi tool. Save your money. I purchased his e-book and was very disappointed. It certainly wasn't worth the money - which I believe was over a $100.00 He has a convoluted writing style and really didn't tell me anything other than the general info. I already know about the subconscious.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved