Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
NickR Offline OP
OP Offline

I would be interested to know what products or teachings have had the most positive impact on contributors to these messageboards. Please give details.

Thanks

NickR

Nick,

Anything from Richard Bandler. Books, tapes, cds, videos....

kaiden, lol

-purjo

NickR Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Purjo
I will check it out.
Kaiden from reading your other postings, you are obviously very knowledgable. I guess I was hoping for something more useful.

Regards

Nick

Apart from LSC products, Richard Bandler and Paul Mckenna. Also Silva and Sedona Methods are useful.

Taz

NLP.

I thought of it as if you can only have one, which would you pick. I picked chocolate mousse royal. In self-help I pick NLP.

Good luck curious one,

Iam2

Well its not exactly a "product" but it has increased my IQ by about 30 points in the course of 2 years. Its called mathematics, and i dont meant the type of excercises you find in traditional textbooks. I mean competetive mathematics texts, i can promise a 98%+ score on GRE analytical and quantative sections(logic/games scores on LSAT will also be raised) to anyone who completes the following 2 books (doing all the problems, understanding at least 80% of the solutions). These are just examples of texts, more can be found on the AMC (american mathematical competetion website), do a search on google.

Challenging Problems in Algebra by Charles K Salkind, Alfred S. Posamentier

Challenging Problems in Geometry by Charles K Salkind, Alfred S. Posamentier

combined price < $20

p.s.- IQ scores should be raised but perhaps not as dramatically as mine, since i was subject to a serious of emotional and physical illnesses in my youth (working under my production possibility curve for the economics enthuisast).

p.p.s- Only High School Math is needed, but the level of creativity required can not be scaled by grade level.

INTUITION,and anything which increases it,paraliminal tapes do, and so do many others like the intuition and creativity training tapes by Tom condon,i was very ill yet they could not find anything wrong with me in desperation i obtained a hefty bank loan, but by the time i had spent my last penny i was still in a bad way. so i invested in the intuition program and a subliminal health tape.since then i have been guided step by step to the most effective remedy for my condition. The great thing is they have all been very low cost. i am now on my way back to health, whereas this could have been the most difficult phase of my life i've been upbeat and quite confident. in the clearest way possible the universe has taught me that your intuition is far more valuable than money.i am also discovering a boost in my creative life

Thanks nick

Good ole fashion - Positive Thinking - You can't buy it, it's free.

quote:
Originally posted by quest4truth:
Good ole fashion - Positive Thinking - You can't buy it, it's free.

So, I didn't need to spend $6 on Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved