Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13026 03/12/03 01:24 PM
Publius Offline OP
OP Offline

Does anyone have any personal, first-hand experience with using hydrogen peroxide therapy? I came across this topic on a random websearch and I'm intrigued to say the least. If people could please share their experiences and point me in the direction of other sources of information, it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Publius

Dear Publius,
I haven't used hydrogen peroxide personally, but I know of others who have. Generally, it's used to kill various pathogens and help with diseases like AIDS or candidiasis. I've heard mixed results. Maybe if you could be more specific, as to why you're interested, I could direct you to some sources -I'm pretty well versed in holistic healing.
Rachel

No first hand experience, but I came across this article this AM. http://www.mercola.com/2003/mar/22/oxidative_therapies.htm

hi pub,
i have used H2o2 for the past two months now,i have chronic hyploglycaemia which makes you fatigued, and it gives me increased energy.i am also detoxing rapidly.prior to this i used a lot of expensive oxygen preparations and i guarantee you this is much better. i used intravenous ozone(no effect) and i used transdermal ozone(some effect but after ten sessions)@£35 a throw that's £350 about $500,always use 35% food grade for better results, if you wish to talk further email me and i would be more than happy to answer your questions

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved