Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#13068 03/29/03 07:50 PM
OP Offline

I'm so glad I found a site to share and seek info on. Has anyone ever purchased or heard of the site: http://www.hypnovision.com/ ?

The site is from Artie Schiff and has numerous subliminal tapes on a variety of subjects. It offers to upgrade into higher hypovision levels, for a fee of course.

They have many testimonials. Any info or input is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen

#13069 03/30/03 08:07 AM

Hi Jen. I know his site is tempting as he promises you basically everything from soup to nuts, but I do have a bit of a problem with his ethics. For instance, some of his tapes (sex tapes) promote having your way with women sexually, even if they're not interested in you - a form of psychic rape in my book. Anyway, I did order two custom made tapes and this was my experience - I found the masking music to be rather pleasant, but for some reason, listening to the tapes made me feel dizzy. I was never really able to listen to them on a consistent basis because of the effect they had on me. I've never had this with any other tapes -be they subliminal or paraliminal. I'm not sure if this was a sign it was working, and something was shifting in my brain and I should have continued, but in any event, I didn't.
Also, if you notice the tone in his faq column - he's rather angry and hostile - makes me sort of wonder why he hasn't resolved his own issues. For example, in answer to some guy questioning buying the tapes, he said, "So don't buy them. Stay stupid in your cloistered, lonely little world." Maybe it's just his brand of humor, but I don't know that I want someone like that programming my mind.

#13070 03/30/03 12:50 PM

I really would give this site a miss the presentation is simplistic and childish. As Rachel says the guy seems to have issues regarding anger. I would stick with Learning Strategies Products. They are proven and you get support as well.
Best Wishes.

#13071 03/30/03 01:49 PM

I would stay away from this and stick with LSC Paraliminals. He does seem to have issues regarding sex and anger. He seems very childish (His FAQ section tells you that). Stick with LSC

#13072 03/30/03 04:10 PM
OP Offline

Thank you all for your input. I did feel the same way when I read his FAQ's. It's like if they don't work for you, too bad, he doesn't want to hear it. But, he does state that the reason there are so many new and strange tapes are because of the frequency of people requesting them. So, it looks as though people are asking for some weird things!

Thanks again,
Jen

#13073 03/31/03 06:07 AM

the product is only as good as the person selling at it, if artie schiff is a reflection of his material dont buy his tapes! i bought a few custom tapes and they definitely did not work, he was very angry in his email correspondences with me, and was not all that helpful with questions and stuff....a website can have all the testimonials in the world, doesnt mean its legit

#13074 03/30/03 07:34 PM

I would definitely recommend "NOT" buying from this guy.I ordered a couple of tapes a awhile back and got no results.Also like everyone else here says, this guy has anger issues.I e-mailed him a question regarding his tapes and of course he e-mailed back in an angry way using capital letters the entire e-mail as if shouting.So then I e-mailed him back with a vegeance, cursing him out for everything he was worth, he then proceeded to "ban" me from ever contacting him again. I'm highly suspicious of his tapes in that they might not have anything at all on them.

#13075 03/30/03 08:27 PM

I have had a quick look through his catalogue;it's laughable. One of subliminals purports to make you a master of chi generation and manipulation. As anyone who has practised any quigong knows you cannot gain this skill by passivley listening to a subliminal tape.

#13076 03/30/03 10:25 PM

The design of the site looks very unprofessional. I've been involved with NKP for years, and keep up on a few discussion boards, including some on the fringes of NLP and hypnosis. I would have heard of any really good products and also any wierd but good products, and I've never heard of this guy. Anyone can make a bunch of tapes and say they are hypnosis or subliminal tapes, but that doesn't mean they are any good. I've bought junk in the past and learned the hard way. This site screams, "SCAM!" IMO.

#13077 04/12/03 01:32 PM

please do not buy from HYPNOVISION, i did and i regret it, for starters the tone of his site is very brash and cocky and his titles show a person with no ethics, or moral scrupples. of course i should have known but like i said i now regret it.It is always better to stick to what one knows,for example his remote viewing tape promises to give you astral projection, and levitation powers,now anyone who knows remote viewing will tell you it is definitely not any of these, and when questioned he replies angrily that i know nothing.The tapes are the cheapest money can buy, and the music was so annoying i couldn't stand it after the first week.i could go on but i think you get my point, Run a mile.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved