Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

We are all human and we all have a certain common denominator, for example we all breathe air, but we also all have divine abilities, just like Jesus.

IN the book the holographic universe there is a man by the name of Si Baba, who is able to make gold and food appear out of nowhere.

What I want to know is what prevents one from being able to do this. Not only this but what would hold one back from manifesting thier ideals. Proof that one person can do it, is proof anyone can do it.

It is my understanding that because we are physical beings, and we exist as physical being in time, our creation is not instantanious due to time. Part of the experience of creation for the physical being involves action. It starts in the mind as thought but involves physical action as we are physical beings.

Administrator
Administrator

Sai Baba has said the reason we cannot do this is the fact that we simply do not hold the belief that we can (are allowed) to this. There are still those that claim that Sai Babas ability are just showmanship.

Alex

AlexK, no offense to you but not only is Sai Baba a fraud but he is also a known child molester. Do your research and you will see what I'm talking about. A good site to start at is www.rickross.com. Type in the name Sai Baba into the search engine and just keep an open mind.

Administrator
Administrator

I have ceased my research into Sai Baba some years ago my conclusion was that the only information I have access to is secondhand stories and therefore cannot form an opinion. Therefore I do not know whether he is fact or fiction. When I mentioned the fact that there are still people who claim he is a showman I was merely making the point not everyone believes that he can materialise things from air.

I for one have decided if he can materialise things from air fine but he must be a lousey teacher since he hasn't been able to teach anyone else to do it.

Alex

Joey:

I am not sure what prevents one from manifesting. But I have read in Autobiography of a Yogi about a Muslim Yogi gone corrupt able to manifest things. He was stealing things by magic. After the Yogi who gave him the powers found out, than he lost his powers. I guess mastery of yoga helps out a lot.

I heard about the yogis having power of wish fullfillment. I don't know how true that is. I have heard they could do teleportation. I also heard that poison has no effect on them.

Parag

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved