Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13262 05/01/03 01:01 AM
tracey Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious .. so many of the people who read here are longtime LSC fans and purchase most of the courses that they have.

My question is, how do you go about learning/doing the program? Do you set aside time every day to do the program & all exercises?

Basically, I really want to incorporate all sorts of new things into my life, LSC products, Tony Robbins, Sedona, etc .. but I don't know where to start or how to start.

I'd like to know how everyone else does it, maybe it'll give me some ideas on what to do for myself.

Tracey

#13263 05/01/03 01:47 AM
Administrator
Administrator

I found the best method is to pick one course and just do that one till its done. However long it takes. Starting more than one is impractical. They have different ideas that sometimes conflict. Mostly having too many started courses and life to contend with makes it overwhelming. You wind up shoulding yourself on too many courses; I should do course a, then you think of course b, c and d and suddenly you need about 5 hours to get through the courses in a day you only got one so which one do you need to get going on? Procastination becomes an easy alternative since you need to guess which course would give you the greatest benefit if you continued.

Also I found that finishing one course and allowing time before starting the next one led to the natural progression of which one I wanted to do next and made some unnecessary.

Alex

#13264 05/02/03 05:12 AM
tracey Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex,

Thanks. I think my biggest problem is figuring out which one to start first. They all have benefits ..

I've got Natural Brillian, PhotoReading (which I know the steps so I am able to PR things, but want to be better at), I want to get the Sedona course, I've got all the Tony Robbins courses which I enjoy .. I am interested in getting Resiliciency, the Easy Learn Languages .. the list goes on an on!

Tracey

#13265 05/02/03 02:35 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Start with Natural Brilliance it will help you through the stop signs and make a decision and get into action on this problem.

It might not be necessary for you to do the Sedona course if you do the Natural Brilliance course and just read "The power of Letting Go Patricia Carrington Ph.D.". That book is based upon the Sedona Method and some people find that it helps make the Sedona Method work for them.

I found the Sedona Method very useful in my life so I'm not trying to put you off the course, just a practical consideration of how things can be learnt from these courses without getting repeative when there are only 24 hours in a day

If you do the Natural Brilliance cours first you might be able to use it to organise the priority of all your goals.

Alex

#13266 05/06/03 02:47 AM

Hi Tracey

For me Personal Learning Courses are not Courses that should be covered for the sake of finishing the course, only the first couple of times.

For me they are toolboxes that are used to reach any number of goals. The tapes within them can have single specific purposes that can be used seperately when needed. The important issue is my goals and not finishing the courses, otherwise I become stuck on finishing the course when it is not really necessary.

Before using a tape I ask myself what is my goal, then I bounce around from course to course applying the tapes to my goal. For me it is a bane to constantly persist with finishing a course when I know I don't really need to. Of course, I sometimes persist with several listenings in a course for one goal, but I don't get stuck with a course, for the sake of finishing the course.

Regardless of what I've said, different people enjoy different methods and approaches, and sometimes even my approach changes for whatever suits me.

Hope that helps
Grant

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved