Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bhenry Offline OP
OP Offline

What is the best and fastest way to learning a foreign language? I am interested in learning Spanish and would like to know and what have others done to learn a new language.

Hi!

I am always looking for new language learning ideas and ways to develop language skills, as a language teacher and learner myself, so I might be able to help. Not so long ago, a friend recommended this site to me:
www.worldlanguagelearning.com

I bought three products - the ones featured on the main page - and I was blown away!!! For languages I recommend "Ultra Learn System" and "Immersion Protocol". There is lots of really good, I mean REALLY good stuff there specifically about learning languages. Not only that, a technique featured in both Ultra Learn and the memory course there seems like a really inventive way to develop a photographic memory! Cool!

Good luck with the language learning!

whats the Cumulative Perception technique in it all about?

"Cumulative Perception" is the technique for developing a photographic, or near photographic memory.

what does it involve

Sorry for taking so long to reply.
I would have to go back and listen to the tapes to give you a detailed answer, but the techniques involves regular practice of exercises that continually stretch your memory. Also there is a lot on the Ultra Learn tapes that looks like Photoreading, but with special hand patterns. I believe all the stuff works together to give you improvement all round.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved