Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering if anyone was using Head Cleaners tapes and what results they were
getting?

Thanks!

I was unaware that Head Cleaners were for ppl

Well, while we're on the subject of hypnosis tape sites and someone already mentioned www.wendi.com, how about http://www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm

This hypnotherapist even uses NLP techniques on some tapes. Why she even has tapes called NEW HISTORY GENERATOR, PERSONAL MAGNETISM. Now I just gotta get the ones on Invisibility, Teleportation, Levitation, and Shapeshifting! If you're looking for lost objects, they've got one here to help you find them. Or how about the one for Winning the Lottery and other gambling pursuits? and that's just for starters.

Hey let me know how these work out!

Administrator
Administrator

Head cleaner tapes for video and audio equipment?

I've been advised never to use them as they are abrasive and do more damage. As one 'techno' said, "sure use them if you want an excuse to replace the equipment sooner. You just shorten the life of your equipment". Manual cleaning is best. Funny at least 3 video technicians told me that and each once showed us how to clean the head of the video recorder with a piece of paper and never once was it my video recorder.

Alex

Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

I was refering to:
www.head-cleaners.com

They are hypnotic tapes. I have no problem
cleaning my cassette player or VCR.

I thought that was what you meant, i just thought it was funny. You know, haha, funny joke man, youra killer? LOL. L8ter everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by shr33m:
Well, while we're on the subject of hypnosis tape sites and someone already mentioned www.wendi.com, how about http://www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm

Hi all,

Would like to check if any folks here have actually tried Wendi's program on financial abundance?or any programs by Wendi?

Please do let me know if the tapes are effective.I am looking into my own financial issues,would appreciate if you guys could let me know of the effectiveness.

Rgds
Mage

I've tried a couple of Wendi's smaller programs. I don't reall listen to hypnosis tapes all that much. I usually listen to several a day for a few weeks so for about 3 weeks I listened to them and the Paraliminals I bought around the same time. When listening to 5+ tapes and CDs per day it is hard to tell which one does what.

What I know helped me was learning some of Wendi's technigues. I like the way she uses fractionation in her inductions. I've learned to use it and it helpes me put people into a deeper trance faster when combined with the other skills I have.

Alex, How do you use paper to clean VCRs rather than head cleaners? That sounds interesting.

Wendi is not bad. Hypnosis might help you to change your inner reality to adopt an attitude or frame of mind that is more conducive to attracting abundance, and it certainly isn't the only way. However, it's best not to rely on only one modality but use many.

If you have paid your dues along The Path and if you want a method that goes much deeper than the others, then you should read the book The One Minute Guide to Prosperity and Enlightenment
by Sri Siva http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972425403/qid=1055622361/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/103-2244316-4459016?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Sri Siva, formerly known as Guruji, was the guru to Wayne Dyer who taught him very simple, basic techniques of manifestation. Sri Siva believes that spiritual seekers should be materially prosperous so that they can have the time to engage in their spiritual practices. Now even Nightingale Conant has started to sell his material http://www.nightingaleconant.com/tAuthors_AuthorDetail.asp?AuthorID=362&WCU=b80142854450eb4bf4

Sri Siva has several web sites but the main one is http://www.vaaaksounds.com/

quote:
Originally posted by Dosetsu:
What I know helped me was learning some of Wendi's technigues. I like the way she uses fractionation in her inductions. I've learned to use it and it helpes me put people into a deeper trance faster when combined with the other skills I have.

Hi Dosetsu,

What is this fractionation thingy?

Wow,you really are enthusiatic about improving,using 5+ tapes/CDs a day....

What kind of results have you seen from using Wendi's tapes?Are the results lasting?

Regards
Mage

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved