Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi folks,

I have seen some comments on Wendi's hypnosis cds and programs.I have looked through the website and I find it tempting to try the products.

I would like to ask if anyone has tried her products(like financial abundance) before?
If yes,how effective it is?
(I personally have purchase LSC's learning courses and some tapes and I have benefited greatly from it and I want to tried other useful programs)

REgards
Mage

[This message has been edited by theMage (edited June 25, 2003).]

My wife has a cd from Wendi and she likes
it. Wendi has a very pleasing voice. Although(and please correct me if I'm wrong), Wendi's programs are not dual induction (different voices from right and left) and I feel that for me, the dual induction from Paraliminals and many other programs is far more effective for hypnosis. I really prefer
the programs from Learning Strategies, and I
also like the HPP programs. See them at:
www.miraclestories.com/hpp.html

And I am going to try the the head-cleaners
tapes:
www.head-cleaners.com

The HPP program has a "wealth" program and
don't forget the Prosperity Paraliminal tape.

Good Luck!

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Hobo,

Thanks for replying.I was thinking of trying out Wendi's programs because of the credentials she has and the testimonials but the price is rather steep and I would not want to make a wrong decision about that.How is the progress of your wife on using her programs?

The HPP technology looks similar to paraliminal with dual induction.
Well,which programs of the HPP have you tried?How is the result?

For the 'other programs' which you have mentioned,which other good sites would you recommend?

Personally,I have the propersity tape from LSC with NB and photoread.I have results from other tapes like Get Around to It,New Behaviour Generator and Self-Esteem but for the propersity,I only seems to see a little bit of result.I wonder why too as I follow closely with the instruction and the postings here.

Regards
Mage

Although others swear by HPP, I can't STAND it. I think the guy's voice is aweful to listen to, and where the stories "come together" is about a subtle as a trainwreck. Paraliminals just have a bit more class, in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:
Although others swear by HPP, I can't STAND it. I think the guy's voice is aweful to listen to, and where the stories "come together" is about a subtle as a trainwreck. Paraliminals just have a bit more class, in my opinion.

I think Glauberman was attempting the "weave" technique of dual induction hypnosis: two separate voices telling an unrelated metaphorical monologue or story (one side fantasy, the other more logical) and at some point the words on either side intersect to make up a new meaning.
Whenever I've read about Dual Induction techniques (paraliminals, HPPs) the authors almost always encourage the reader to make up their own tapes using metaphors that induce strong emotions/memories for the user. I've found that commercial tapes can only go so far, no matter how well (or badly) they're made. For most, mass produced tapes are fine. For those who want more, home made or custom tapes are the way to go.

Cheers

I have also listened to the HPP tapes and I could never quite relate to the messages that Glauberman is trying to relay. I know he is telling some kind of parable but I can't seem to relate it to the theme of each tape.

[This message has been edited by bhenry (edited June 26, 2003).]

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Well,is this HPP thing as effective as paraliminal?Does it need a lot of listening to gain the effect?

I guess nobody here has actually tried wendi's programs after so much debate on HPP tapes.

Mage

I have some of the programs of Wendi, but only for a few weeks, so I cannot really give final conclusions.
I'm trying the "Do it now" program on this moment and until now, I have the impression that I get about the same results with her programs than with paraliminal tapes.

The programs are very good quality. The only flaw I could find was a misprint on the label of one of the cd's (wrong table of contents).

The after-service of her company is very good (I had some missing cd-set in my package that, after contacting them, was sent immediately with international express mail).

Patrick

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Patrick,

How about the financial abundance program?Have you tried it?
I agreed that she has a good customer service as they always reply mail promptly,the only thing that I do not not really like is that we can't create our own package(as in mix and match) and get a discount off with a no. of purchases in a single order.

how about the technology wendi use?is it hypnosis alone?

To the folks that discuss HPP tapes:is there any difference in the technology that they use when compare to paraliminal?

Regards
Mage

Get on her email list. She recently had her "Hypnosis of Magnetism" available for downloading and there are sales from time to time. It is good to check out the products carefully since some of them have the same tracks.

As for the technology, all these tapes, at least the effective parts, are hypnosis IMO.

Regarding HPP tape, I only have one and that is "Creating a Presence." In the instructions it does say to listen to it for a few weeks. I haven't listened to it in year (and I've never done any public speaking, so I can't say how well it works.) but the first time I listened to it I found it irritating. A year or so later I listened to it again and I liked it. I had the same experience with the Attitude Activator by rex and Carolyn Sikes. The first listening was really irritating but when I decided to give it another try I liked it. I listened to the Attitude Activator daily for a couple of month and then did not want to listen to it regularly. That is the only tape that I notice results WHILE I'm listening to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved