Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13512 07/09/03 06:06 AM
shr33m Offline OP
OP Offline

"In the beginning was the word... or in Sanskrit, "Nada Brahma," the world is sound.... For most of my life, I could only relate to these as abstract religious concepts - until I actually had the opportunity to see these principles in action."

- Dr. Hans Jenny

Hans Jenny was a pioneer researcher in Cymatics who studied the effects of different sound waves on materials. He discovered that sound BY ITSELF organizes matter.

Check out the videos at http://www.harmonyera.com/1.2.research.htm
and see how "inanimate" objects come alive and reconfigure themselves based on the types of sound. (Just think how sound affects your living cells.)

A site on Cymatics http://www.cymaticsource.com/

The Tamil Siddha yogis teach that the mind is a "bunch of sounds" and studied the effects of certain sounds on consciousness. The Sanskrit language was created from each of the sound syllables they discovered. They found that they could manipulate these Sanskrit syllables to cause material effects. These mantras had real Power, especially when recited during meditation into certain chakras and nadis. Sound was the link between consciousness and energy. These yogis believe that the source of thought is a sound that starts at the bottom of the mind and progressively lowers its vibratory frequency until it becomes a thought. This gives new meaning to the concept that "thoughts are things."

Hans Jenny constructed a tonoscope - a device which converts sounds into forms. When he played the OM mantra on sand, it configured itself as the Sri Yantra symbol which has been associated with the OM sound since antiquity.

"A person who could pronounce the mantra "Om" correctly, was asked to sing it into the tonoscope's microphone. At first a circle was generated on the membrane of the tonoscope, then various triangles formed themselves inside the circle, and when the "m" faded out, Sri Yantra was completed. Another mantra created concentric circles."

The Sri Yantra

"This is an ancient symbol from the Hindu tradition called the yantra of creation. A yantra is a visual representation of resonant sound frequencies, used as a tool for developing a state of attunement between individual consciousness and universal consciousness."

And from http://www.earthtransitions.com/sound.htm

"Sound is the Primordial substance from which our whole Reality is made, and from which our Universe originated. Whether you consult the Sanskrit Vedas, or the Bible, it is still Sound which is considered the heart of all existence. "In the beginning was the Word," and only afterwards was proclaimed, "Let there be light." Sound preceded all that we see. So powerful and all-pervasive, and yet we pay very little attention to it, and so often confuse it with noise."

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

#13513 07/09/03 08:51 AM

Regarding manifestation.
I have been using Sri Sivas tapes for awhile.I have found that my meditations are very deep using them.Using the "AH" meditation I would "picture" all my bills being paid and having more than enough money to take a trip.I needed $3,250 to do this so I would always visualise having more than that.I also did the 1 minute meditation everyday( Om nama Sivaya)at least 5 rounds.I also used the Prosperity paraliminal tape having as my Ideal situation the same as in my meditations.Yesterday I had a totally unexpected winfall of $10,000,the wire transfer came through today.I am still in shock but feeling very very thankful

#13514 07/13/03 05:34 AM
shr33m Offline OP
OP Offline

Mantras are an excellent method of aligning yourself with high-power attractor patterns.

As Sri Siva writes in his book:

"To Change Your Destiny, Change the Sounds in Your Consciousness.

The mind is a bunch of sounds. This is the model of the Siddhas. And what did they mean by the statement that your mind is a bunch of sounds? Your mind is made up of language. Ninety percent of your mind is language. If you pull out language from the mind, the mind would not exist. Then, what is language? Language is sound—sound and meaning put together. Now, what is sound? Sound is just a bunch of vowels and consonants. If you understand vowels and consonants, you have understood most of your mind. So, if you want to change your mind, change the sounds in your consciousness. Your mind has a sound pattern. Your unconscious has a sound pattern. Change these patterns and you will find yourself manifesting the life of your dreams. By using the mantras presented in this book, you can change your destiny by changing the sounds of your consciousness. Mantra, combined with intention and attention, will create miracles in your life."

If you have the opportunity to take an advanced class from Sri Siva himself, do it. You'll raise your level of consciousness immensely.

May the Power be with you.

#13515 07/15/03 03:58 PM

Shr33m

Sri Sivas??? Does he have any books out?

Thanks

LLL

Michael Saikali

#13516 07/16/03 05:13 AM
shr33m Offline OP
OP Offline

The One Minute Guide to Prosperity and Enlightenment
by Sri Siva

List Price: $12.95

Publisher: Vaaak Sounds, Inc.; (November 1, 2002)
ISBN: 0972425403
http://www.vaaaksounds.com/
or http://www.amazon.com/

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited July 15, 2003).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved