Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bhenry Offline OP
OP Offline

I find myself at times not being able smile and greet life with enthusiasm. Sometimes I find myself taking life too serious and it causes me to feel anxious. What is the best way to learn how to smile more and greeting life with an enthusiastic attitude? Thanks for any help.

How about one of those electrical muscle stimulators? Just apply it to your face and ZAP instant smile!

Life is a lot like Lou from "Fight Club." Life, like Lou, owns the bar and likes to intimidate people. You really can't "fight back" in the traditional sense. I mean, fight back with LIFE? The thing to do is to act as if getting beat up by life doesn't effect you, to laugh it off and be just a little psycho. Then, life will get scared of you, and you can play with your friends, both real and imaginary, in the basement.

Definately, watch Fight Club. And DEFINATELY get one of those electric muscle zappers for your face. INSTANT SMILES!

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited July 26, 2003).]

Administrator
Administrator

New Behaviour Generator paraliminal might help as well as Holiday Cheer.

If all else fails grab some comedy movies and cartooms. (I like the part where Dopey swollows the soap in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs). Also check out www.comics.com
Daily comics often help put things back into perspective.

Face ZAPPERS?... funneeee

Alex

Hang around funny people.

Make a point to remember things that make you laugh and rehearse them in your head a lot.

Focusing on funny things is easy, because it's its own reward.

Pursue that which makes you smile and laugh.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved