Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

I came across some supplements that are supposed to increase ones height. Is that possible? I have heard of exercises also. It would be nice to add a couple inches.

yes despite what modern medicine and any doctor would say, as well as 95% of the population, you can increase ur height, dont buy any kinda of supplement or pill, they are basically all scams, and many of them are owned by the same person company, and ahve different urls. it takes hard work, and results will not come in weeks, it takes many many months

Laura on www.deeptrancenow.com has an entire section on increasing one's height. I can't speak to their efficacy as I'm happy with my height and have never tried them, but you might want to check out the site.

Interesting topic. I read a thread on this board from a woman using Silva Mind Control
to increase her brest and to heal gum disease a to reverse bone-loss created by the gum disease.

This is basically possible b/c life is only a DREAM and we can dream for us individually what we want. The only problem is that we were indoctriated with all kinds
of believes that the world incl. ourselves is fixed. In other words with limitations
all over the place.

So I think it may be hard for someone to increase his heights or parts of his bodies
or reduce part of the body.

If I would do it I would not tell it to anyone in order to avoid being ridicules.

Cheers,

check out http://www.itp-life.com/
They have been conducting experiments at Standford University on the programs effectiveness on things such as height increase and other supernormal aspects of developmental streams.

Height can easily be changed through hormonal manipulation before and during puberty. Although this is not a wise choice in itself.

hey jamal, i cant find where it says anything about height increase on that site, but i do happen to have micheal murphy's book "the future of the body" and it mentions there are cdocumented scientific cases where hpynosis can enlarge breasts, and im interested in this book they are advertising now the life we are given

The grow taller program on the deeptrancenow site seems fairly interesting. Does anyone have the program or know anyone who has it and gained results?

Also, which tape/CD/program? Why so many dedicated to each subject, why not just one tape/CD/program per problem you want to fix? Does it mean that one tape/CD/program might not work and so you have to order another one?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved