Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
tk421 Offline OP
OP Offline

first off is bwgen free? and what are peoples feelings on it, are there other sources of binural beats etc, sound clips cds that are good, anyone know of a good site to get a tomatis effect tape? ive become very interested in using binural beats, brain hemispheric synchronization stuf flike that on a daily basis, to help me get into a relaxed trancelike state easily, to alter and reacher higher levels of consciousness, to use alongside self hypnosis, affirmations and subliminals, if peoepl have tips expereicnes, stories, sites, products having to do with this kind of stuff please respond with info, i find this stuff extrmeely interesting

Hi

The Bwgen is free to use,only when you want to add a new track or burn to cd,then you need to get the registered version.

There is a place called: www.megabrain.com
They have tapes/cds with binaural beats, tomatis
effect and subliminals. I have tried a couple of their cd's and I like them.

Brainwave is shareware and free for 30days. The $40 registration fee allows for importing of presets developed by others. You can design your own binaruals and burn a CD with the shareware version. Do a search on Yahoo groups under brainwave generator for more info.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved