Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1298 10/20/04 10:40 AM
OP Offline

Hi Alex ,

I have been going through the Genius Code pages on your website.

Could you please explain to me in simple terms the gist of the whole course. What will it help me achieve.

I would love to go for it but I have to be careful. since I have to pay big shipping amnt and also no chances of return for me since to and fro shipping itself would be big for me ..

Thanks ...
Read it soak it...

#1299 10/21/04 06:59 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I tend to see the Genius Code course as tools in my toolbox.

Each CD can serve to help me develop new skills, solve a problem, resolve and issuge or generate creative ideas.

The course takes you through image streaming. Yes there is enough information on the we how to do that but having a CD to guide you is like having a ruler with the measurements on it to use as a cutting guide to cut a straight line. Teaches using the element of surprise to jolt the mind into shifting gears and offering insights,

Teaches Direct Learning, again there probably is enough information to do it yourself and the CD makes the process easier by guiding you step by step and gives you some background information abut Direct Learning.

Helps you to explore your dreams and the messages they contain.

Use Borrowed Genius to develop similar skills of that Genius.

Develop creative and even invent by getting your mind to explore the future or another civilization in your imagination.

All the tools help you develop visualisation skills. The interesting thing about visualisation skills is that they tend to atrophy and is virutally non existant by the age of 40 in the majority of the population. This affects the individuals ability to solve problems and think creatively. Fortunately research has also show that this can be reversed with daily practice that involves visualising or image streaming. Take the High Think Tank Challenge and you'll notice a difference.

Also if you are into mental picturing, visualisation or Silva Method mental programming and your efforts have been less than fruitful then developing he skills taught in the Genius Code course can help improve the success rate. [There is a trick not taught in any of the courses that is rarely applied to 'mental programing' and definately not taught in any of the courses that I am aware of.] Since it's off topic I'll leave it at that.

If you want to train your mind to get out of the rut of your everyday thinking style and more importantly; if you suspect that there is a message in the images of your dream or the picture that jumps into your head. Then this course helps you to find the answers.

The title of the course Genius Code refers to the code that your Genius mind is using and the course and the course teaches you how to find the methods of understanding those codes.

Further questions?

Alex

#1300 10/21/04 09:26 AM

my 2 cents:

I think that this course can do for your mind what a physical excercise program would do for your body. So you can improve your general level of health and fitness. Its good preparation for applying yourself in specific areas where you want results.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved