Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

Money problems! ARGH! Need help. Gooo innng craaazy.

I've listened to several different programs on attracting wealth. Did they work? I don't know. I didn't inherit a million bucks the day after listening to them and I didn't win the lottery. I have a couple friends who have money problems, and I often give them my advice and tell them things that I've read. First of all, money is a nothing but a piece of paper that someone gives you in exchange for doing some work for them. You can exchange that piece of paper for a car, house, food, a vacation, you get the idea. Some people attach some craze beliefs and behaviors to this piece of paper we call money. Some people try to get rid of it as soon as possible, like it is an evil sin, or something they don't deserve. Then there is the credit card trap. And there are those who think they need to buy things to be happy. Money is not the problem, it's what we do with it. Usually when someone wants to talk about their money problems, it is after they have not managed their money and they are in a hole. Then they are trying to bail out a sinking ship with a teaspoon -- not too fun. Some ads for the wealth attraction tapes will mention someone who listened and then got a big raise, or won the lottery. I think this is more of the exception than the rule. I have also heard that you will make the amount of money that you really feel you deserve. Now that may sound funny, we all want a millions bucks, but it really gets into your self esteem and belief system. And if you are a spend-a-holic, then you have to look at why you must spend to feel happy. Like my friends, their money problems have been building for a long time. And the problems according to them, are never their fault. Then they want a quick fix. My suggestion: go to a credit couselling place, live within your means and take responsibility for your money beliefs and behaviors.

Look at people who have achieved wealth. Study their methods. Many of these individuals have started from being in debt.
I am quiet happy being a well paid employee. But one of my friends is well on his way to his first million. He began by buying Mountain Bikes at wholesale and then selling them via the small adds. He did well enough out of this to begin buying distressed properties and repairing and decorating them. He then either sold them on or rented them out.
After researching people who have achieved wealth then the most important thing is to take ACTION. Many of the products Learning Strategies sell would help in achieving the correct mindset. Hope this helps.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved