Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13766 09/05/03 05:18 AM
Hoss Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone here used the subliminals from Midwest Research? I got two tapes on Saturday and I have been playing them in the background about three hours every day, as they recommend. I have also been playing them while I sleep. So far I can't tell any differemce. Is that normal? I have only been using them for five days (I haven't used them today yet)and I know that subliminals take a while to take effect. Should I be experiencing anything at all by this point? Midwest claims that results usually come within three weeks. I am just looking for clues to see if it is going to work at all.

I've never tried those from Midwest Research, but I best one's I've used have been those by the Dreamspring Institute (www.subliminalcds.com). Very effective and backed up with a lot of information plus they offer a full one year guarantee on all of their subliminal CDs.

That's one of the reasons I bought from them.

On a side note, the subliminals by Eldon Taylor are good as well though I haven't used them since I was in High School (14yrs ago). However I remember them as being effective.

Sincerely,

James

[This message has been edited by Chrisd71 (edited September 04, 2003).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved