Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

After reading Prana's post asking for some help on using the course I thought it would be useful to kick off a discussion on this topic. I am very interested in hearing about what worked for you when going through the course.

One thing I can recommend is to keep a journal. I use an A4 size schoolbook. Everyday I write in it - whatever comes to mind. While listening to the Genius code CD's I will make little mind maps, draw pictures, write down keywords, things I agree with or disagree with, the imagestream exercises ... also any interesting dreams or things that happen durin the day. I am going through the CDs for a second time now, and I am finding it fascinating to occasionally turn back and see what my thoughts and feelings were for a particular session the first time around, and how it compares to this time (also it is encouraging me to write more this time, so that next time I will have even more to compare to!)

This time through I am going to follow Paul & Win's suggestion of picking one particular topic or goal and doing all the excercises in the course focused on this one issue. (I must admit I am finding it a bit difficult to pick one major theme to focus on - there are just so many to choose from. )

great armandos
well im in a in a state of clearing my mind and really bringing together my functions
i feel different all the time right now
im going to pick up the genius code again perhaps tommorow or the day after
it did make me realise a few thing
im always reading and doing something that does make me realise many things
a lot of them line up with my ideas and some i knew but never realised
they just seem right
know what i mean anyone?

keep a journal good idea
i guess its part of my lack of vocabulary that makes it hard for me to describe things and feelings
i try to mental note while im meditating and i get distracted cause i cannot figure out the word to describe certain emotions
thoughts be thoughts and emotions0 emotions but i need detail
im always good i say but my mood sometimes changes
and with a though so can my behaviour
im trying
sort of
not bothering to hard or ill wear myself out

i need to express myself more
any ideas on how to do that?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved