Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

So I was contemplating what this meant: Does it mean you decide to be happy. That every emotion you want to experience is already in you. That there is a man with a white beard, and angels dwelling in your brain?

So is what it all boils down to is your out world reflects your inner world no mater what? I mean if you program your mind with emotions of joy, romance, prosperity, will you not be denied that, or will you get a snake in return.

Hi Joey

The Kingdom of God within you is like an acorn that becomes an oak tree if you nurture it. It is very small when it starts off but it grows into the largest tree. Seek first the Kingdom of God means to nurture the Kingdom of God within oneself and then all the other material things and other gifts will be given to you.

If you have love inside, you are not happy with evil. It is not right to always be happy. You can't always choose to be happy. Rather choose love as the most important seed you can sow, happiness will follow when it does.

Every emotion that you want to experience is within you, just like little seeds, the ones you nurture and focus on will grow the largest. Chunyi Lin's message that "I am in the Universe and the Universe is in my body" shows everything we can become is already inside us, the seeds we water though will become our future self.

Our brains are connected to our minds and our minds to our spirits, we can sow seeds on all levels. When you program your mind with paraliminal tapes, you sow the seeds and water the ones of your choice. The more you focus on one the faster it grows. If you focus on the Kingdom of God it will become the most powerful influence for you.

The Kingdom of God is within you also means you don't have to have to go anywhere to start, you don't need a building, you don't even need a book. If you're in prison you can pray, you can pray anywhere, anytime.

You become what you choose, it is you who can make the difference in the world. You are your own future. You become what you think about all day long. If you sow a snake repeatedly you'll eventually get a snake. If you sow love, love will be yours if you persevere.

BUT, you don't always get what you deserve, Christ got tremendous suffering, and He could not be happy with it because He was filled with love. He didn't sow seeds of suffering. He chose to love. So you don't always get what you sow. So you don't always get what you want because you are not the only power in the universe, there are many influential forces, other people, the climate, time etc. So your outer world is not a manifestation of your innerworld. But you are more in control of your inner world than your outer world, so you can focus on your inner world, and let it influence your outer world.

Please ask more questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Regards
Grant

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited September 07, 2003).]

I may be wrong, but I believe it's a reference to what the Lylythian tradition calls the black flame. I have writtian a short essay on the Black Flame, using the icons of the Goddesses Kali and Hel. If you wish to read my opinions on the subject: http://home.wi.rr.com/lylythdotorg/symbols/hel.html

The way I see it, is that our intentions are more important than our words or actions, but if you can act from good intention or speak from good intention that is even better. Our intentions come from our hearts. God is far more interested in the goodness of the heart and our internal worlds than any outer world we've created.

But I'm aware that some have said that when you've nurtured the Kingdom of Heaven within, you will also be successful in the world. It sounds quite possible. Chaos can only come from chaos. Engineers can't create a bridge using disordered minds. Compassion comes from a loving heart.

So only when there is order and love within can there be actions that are contructive and valuable to society. Go for it. Nurture the Kingdom of Heaven within. Persist everyday. Oneday when someone asks you for love you'll be able to give it, because you've nurtured it.

Regards
Grant

It is a translation of the Greek NT where Jesus is telling the Pharasees: "The kingdom of God is within you" It could be translated into Modern English: The Kingdom of God is BEFORE you (Right in front of you)
He was telling the Pharisees that he was God but that they were to wrapped up in the Law to see that and if they would see what there own scriptures had told them had come true though Him, that they could accomplish much thru faith but that since they believed in Tradition, they would still be bound by Traditions instead of believeing in the prophecies of their own scripture.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved