Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1303 10/23/04 08:18 PM
OP Offline

I have tried to use IS first time today. I am profoundly deaf and cannot use tapes so I am typing on computer instead.

The first session
I asked Why I am not like as Einstein?

Then i close my eye...

The messages come to me that Einstein who like surprise and get spondonsous ideas and then do something about it. Einstein like surprises.

I get more thoughts coming to my mind than images. Not what I expected.

-------

I then tried to ask a question just 10 minutes ago.

Here is:-

Why is image streaming has been created rather than clairvoyance abilities?

I can see there is a middle aged man, more liked older but look younger. I think you said that there is comparison. It is funny he says. Why don’t you go and find out yourself. Energy I saw that arm signed for energy - strength. Marvellous he says. Eye opens and surprise. Possible I saw energy change into a circle I think. Suprisie Suprise will show you something I think. Be friend and depend. I like that he says. Watch it. I see someone pointing at me. I se other guy face young look familiar to me. He was smiling at me.
Break now.
-------------------

These are most thoughts ... I still seen the black screen in my 3rd eye when I did IS. There are a couple of images come to me in clairsentience feelings - still a black screen.

I do not know what I do with that information? I feel that is not answer my questions. Do I need to ask IS for more questions relevant to that?

Thanks

#1304 10/24/04 03:52 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest that you be more descriptive when you write. Avoid analysing the image while you are image streamning. If thoughts take over, you're not describing images. Descrive in detail.

Your example lacks detail in description.

Even if you cannot use a tape still record your images stream out loud. Enlist the help of a friend to write down your image stream while talking out loud or have them help you with the tape. I never bother to listen to the tape since I write it down immediately after image streaming I find I remember it detailed enough..

Debriefing is important so if you type your image stream you are going to have to debreif by drawing or talking out loud about the image steam

Asking a question and expecting an answer almost never works that's why it's recommended that you use over the wall or Hight Think Tank for answering questions.

Also when asking questions don't limit it to one image stream. Remember to do the second streams for clarifying the answer.

Alex

#1305 10/24/04 08:00 AM
OP Offline

Many thanks for your input.

Could you give me an example of being more description ... could you put one of your examples here?

You said I should not analysis thoughts ... I thought I was not??? Perhaps I did not explain what thoughts I mean. It was not my thoughts ... it is like someone who talk to me via thoughts.

Many thanks.

John.

#1306 10/25/04 10:20 PM

Spend more time describing

"I can see there is a middle aged man, more liked older but look younger." What colour were his eyes, what coulour hair how tall, what did it feel like being in his presence. What were the surrounding where were you? What kind of day is it.

Remember when you are describing to describe to someone who cannot see it so that they can build a mental picture.

What you did was try to draw on clairaudience, fair enough if you were working on psychic skills and it proves accurate but it's not image streaming.

Image streaming is describing in detail the images, the sensations feelings you have. You might have converstations but be careful of them as they very easily tend to be misleading or wishful thinking. The only time I allow words or phrases come to mind whilst image streaming is when I am doing a High Think Tank I avoid conversations and describe what I see, feel and hear in my image stream environment.

Alex

Alex

#1307 10/26/04 08:00 PM
OP Offline

Thank you very much for your comment on clairaudience. That is why I am not sure about accepting the thoughts.

I guess when I cannot see pictures, the clairvoyance thoughts come through to me and I was describing them ... then suddenly it become more pictures coming in later ... it is like Win Wenger saying that usually end of the sesson more likely to have more ideas or clear messages.

Ok - I will try to ignore clairaudience messages and see what happens.

One problem - every time a picture come .. they only were there for one second and disappeared straight away. It was hard to remember what description they have ...like you said what colour is their eyes are ... I could not remember.

The pictures coming and disappeared for 1 or 2 seconds .. many pictures how can I have to describe them so fast. Being profoundly deaf I cannot speak that fast as hearing people do.

#1308 10/27/04 06:35 AM

That is why you need to describe it out loud to bring the picture back and hold it long enough to explore it.

Talk as fast as you can. I suggest using a tape recorder anyway even if you can't hear the playback it works as a tool to remind you to decribe as if you telling someone who cant see the picture what it looks like.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words well find some of those words to describe the picture.

Alex

#1309 11/12/04 06:23 AM

Hello WhiteEagle!
We usually think in terms of describing out loud as speaking. What I do is speak into a recorder to record my voice. I just start speaking without editing my words, they just start to flow.
Since, I'm assuming that sign language is your language of choice, why not try video taping yourself. Start describing in detail in sign without editing your signs. Be as descriptive as possible. Paint a picture with your signs.
What's great about sign language is you can actually be MORE descriptive than spoken languages. Like Alex said, a picture is worth a 1000 words. One of your signs could be many spoken words.
And just go with the flow. If a picture is there for 1-2 seconds, let that be okay.
Happy streamming!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved