Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13880 09/17/03 04:48 AM
shr33m Offline OP
OP Offline

I heartily recommend the following system.

"NEW Energy Ways, or "NEW" for short. NEW is the simplest yet most advanced energy development system in the world today. It is child's-play to learn and use and requires no prior experience or knowledge at all. Anyone can learn the NEW system and have speedy results.
It is also more effective, I believe and intend to show, than any other energy body (bioenergetic) manipulation and/or development system available in the world today. Results with the NEW system are quite rapid for most people, with noticeable energy movement sensations being experienced the first time it is used.
The NEW system has as much to offer advanced practitioners as it does novices. It can either be used as a stand-alone system, or its principals applied to enhance any other existing system, i.e., Tai Chi, Qi Gong (Chi-Kung), Yoga, Tantra and Reiki, to name just a few. It can also be used to enhance any form of spiritual or psychic healing, and to empower any type of psychic ability. Any ability (natural or developed) requiring personal energy usage can be enhanced by the NEW system. It can also be used to boost the immune system for self-healing, to enhance athletic performance, and to speed the healing of physical injuries.
Using a radically new energy body manipulation technique based on the sense of touch, called "Tactile Imaging" (T.I. for short) the NEW system concentrates on the smaller secondary and tertiary energy centres of the human energy body. By working with these, the flow of energy into the physical/energy body and its primary energy centres (Major Chakras) is significantly increased. Energy pathways and conduits through the energy body's internal structure (often called meridians), and into its storage areas, are thereby cleared, redefined and enlarged. Progressively more and more life enhancing vital energy is thereby made available to the physical and energy bodies as these are developed with the NEW system."

What's amazing is that you can learn it for free from Robert Bruce.
http://www.astralpulse.com/downloads/downloads.htm#1

#13881 09/17/03 07:23 PM

shr33m,
You seemed to have tried many techniques and disciplines and I enjoy the information you have shared on the various forums. Just curious, which disciplines have you kept with long-term, especially in the spiritual growth area? opensky

#13882 09/17/03 07:54 PM

Astralpulse.com is a great resource, with loads of information that you can get from both the site and the forum. I give massive credit to Shroom for bringing it up, becasue im sure the loads of information will help handfuls of people here.

-Benny

#13883 09/18/03 04:15 AM
shr33m Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by opensky:
shr33m,
Just curious, which disciplines have you kept with long-term, especially in the spiritual growth area? opensky

Long-term? I'd say the simple traditional systems. Life doesn't really have to get more complicated than that.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved