Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

The first thing that popped in my mind was the natural brilliance course; all the exercies that you have to do.

Hi Joey

Do you mean sensuous(taking delight in beauty)?

Regards
Grant

Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, I am a great speller, aren't I.

Maybe using your senses is a good way to develop a sensual mind and body?

Depends on what you mean by sensuous or sensual, I suppose.

Plants can help in this regard. I would not recommend ingesting any plants that our wise government has deemed unfit for your consumption by enacting laws against their possession and use.

Despite our nation's paranoid and purtanical tendencies, there are legal varieties. And one should read up on the material available on these activities (maps.org) particularly in regard to mental set, physical setting, and having a competent sitter present.

Far more simple is getting a willing lover to participate in some joyous and mutually pleasurable sensory activities in which as much attention as possible is paid to stimulating and developing the senses. This can include things like going to art galleries together, smelling plants and flowers in gardens, playing with food, listening to music, etc. Developing synthesthia can be particularly rewarding ...

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved