Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Today i heard about theis website, and theire seminar has anybody ever heard of them, or attended one of their functions. Fill me in if you have cause i think i want to do it. Thanks

-Benny

Administrator
Administrator

Benny I've only done the home study course for Ultramind and both for the Silva Method. Between those courses I sense that the Ultramind has made some logical progressions since the original method.

Bert Goldman has written some courses coinciding with the regular Silva Method and whilst they are no longer available they are still sought after. It seemed to me that they continued molding and building the Silva Method.

Alex Silva (Jose's Nephew) appears to have made it a goal to allow the Silva Method to continue to evolve yet at the same time is aware that the original course serves many just as well.

I suspect that doing a live Ultramind course is just as life changing as the orginal Silva course. Whilst they come from the same stock they are going to reach people in different ways. Both will teach you to use more of your mind. The Ultramind course seem to take it for granted that the people attending their course will have a better appreciation of the abilities of the mind. The Silva Method is more of a hand holding experience in comparison. I personally respect both methods and I think many will cross to do both courses at some point. Taking what the indivdual personally finds works best for them. Then there will be some that do only one of the courses and even then they will take what workd best for them. They are a smorgassbord of ideas and techniques that really come back to one ideal... using your mind better.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited September 26, 2003).]

OP Offline

Alex,
I know the seminar that will be taking place near me is by Burt Goldman. Do you recommend that i attend? Is he supposed to be a good instructor? Alex you always manage to answer all my question no matter what the subject, so thank you very much. You trully are a valuable asset to this website.

-Benny

Administrator
Administrator

I have never met Mr Burt Goldman Personally. I have come across some of his material. And I know the person I've had contact with thinks highly of him. In reality all that doesn't matter.

It's your money so why don't you contact Mr Burt Goldman and just introduce yourself to him. Mention that you are considering his class and would like some sort of overview. He or if he has an assistant should respond and from there check out how you feel about the course, the information they give you and how you feel about them.

In my experience every Silva instructor is very approachable and Bert did teach the Silva Method for many years before deciding to move on to the Ultramind system.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you once again Alex, I agree completly with the answer you gave me. Also one more thing Alex, what have you gained from practicing silva? Thank you for your time

-Benny

Administrator
Administrator

Probably more than I even realised

Alex

Hi Benny:

I have done the seminar and the Ultramind ESP System.

I agree with what Alex said.

The seminar of course is much more in depth, and a wonderful tool to reach the alpha state, I still use this as one of the methods I use to go into state.

I say give it a try.

Blessings
Caroline

OP Offline

Well I have made my final desition, to attend the 2 day seminar. It is with Burt Goldman, on Oct 11th and 12th. I cant even explain how excited i am. From talking to you and others, many people have said the the Silva Method has changed their life greatly. I feel I am at the point in my life to move to a new level, and hope this seminar will help me get their. Caroline, I have one question for you and anybody else who can anser. Did you attend the seminar with Silvaultramind.com, or silvamethod.com.? Do you know the diffrence. Also by chance have you heard of Burt Goldman, and if so what about him?? Thank you all for you time.

-Benny

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved