Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anybody tried the stuff at thinkrightnow? Does it work?

It's the only place I have found things self-help working on depression and anxiety. Does anybody know about other places where you can buy products to work on these subjects? Or things like that..

These tapes are also very good and are created by a PHD Clinical Psychologist. He uses an Ericksonian approach with double induction so they are a little like the Paraliminals. They tend to be longer than paraliminals at 35 to 40 minutes.

I have the tape called "Performance 2" and I have found it to be good for dealing with anxiety about speaking in front of groups.

I would buy more of his tapes but unfortunately they are a bit expensive at $30 a piece.

He is very helpful if you send him an e-mail. He could probably tell you which tapes or combination of tapes would be best for the situation you are dealing with.
http://www.head-cleaners.com/

Hi Murof,

I have tried the thinkrightnow CD... it is basically a recording of somebody repeating affirmations over and over after a little relaxation prelude.

I found it helpful.

More useful, however, in my experience... was EFT and the Sedona Method.

See: http://www.emofree.com for a free method of clearing up anxiety and depression in a matter of a few minutes.

The Sedona Method is available as a book from amazon.com

Meanwhile, the paraliminal self esteem program by learning strategies might be helpful.

Best wishes,

Robert

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved