Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14155 11/07/03 05:39 AM
OP Offline

I plan to photoread, read books on everything that could benefit one's life, then direct learn it.
Go through a "homemade" direct learning tape with custom music to DL it all.
Then go back and rapid read or regular read the books the were previously Direct Learned(I would wait a week before this)
Then challenge any and all beliefs that stop me from believing that it's working.
Theeeen formulate home made NLPish Hypo tapes some with Paraliminal qualities, each tape pertaining to certain key elements of each book.(with my four track)
Finally to see what my indicators would be for seeing it all come to pass, and ofcourse being aware of myself and also consciously putting into action my desired goals.
p.s. and getting a few LSC Para's to help.

I am not ofcourse all knowing, I think it's a great plan that would have synergistic qualities. However I am new to all this so if anyone is more experienced with all this I humbly(sp?) ask, would all this be too much and just cancel out, should I just "Keep it Simple"?

I regard and respect all opinions and responses.

#14156 11/07/03 05:52 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Enjoy the now. Being yourself as you are.

Tomorrow is only a promise
Yesterday is already gone
The only time you own is now.

Why not just do a DL learning process. Keep it simple wait a while to see what happens. By jumping in and activating those books in a hurry you're expressing doubt over getting anything out of the DL project.

The more fuel you attempt to throw on the fire the more you're expressing doubt that you can reach your goal... which is strangely vague. What's your purpose?

What if you already have whatever it is you're chasing away. You're just not expressing it.

You cannot desire or want to express a skill if you don't to some degree already own that skill or desire. So what you're really trying to do is grow that part of yourself to be a larger expression of you.

In my view yes, keep it simple do one thing at a time there is no rush and be flexible. While your plans may look good on paper. Living them may mean some of it is unnecessary and other options become easier.

Good luck
Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited November 06, 2003).]

#14157 11/07/03 02:50 PM

I would say slow down. Build for success. Trying to do to much can increase the chance that you experience a sense of failure.

You should work on your beliefs and goals. The use one thing on your list / plan. Then notice the benefits it brings you. With time add other elements.

The power to create what you want is in you now. The elements of the plan can facilitate it, but they are not necessary.

As AlexK said, spend some time expressing your desired outcome. The more clearly you can envision it the more likely you are of achieving it.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#14158 11/08/03 12:37 AM
OP Offline

Thanks guys, I still want to do my plan but I think I'll make it more simple and do slowly step by step over a length of time. I'll focus on one subject and one specific goal at a time, I realize that I need to clarify my values and my goals, challenge my negative belief systems and most of all dwell in the present completely. Then I believe I can more genuinally grow in my endeavors. Otherwise I'll just be vainly searching only come full circle and realize that I'm right back to where I was, and still feeling lack. Again thanks guys.

Shane

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved