Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Yousuf Offline OP
OP Offline

I am interested to share the experience of Senior Members on this prestigious Discussion Forum. Want to know is Awakening of Kundalini known as enlightment? or Enlightment is a complete Different thing?

I do not know, Is some one in this board has awakened kundalani, are we going to experience this Kundalani awakenings through Meditating Holosync? If yes then in What Level we may experience?

Would be greatful for your expertisation.

Sincerely

Yousuf Farooqui

They are two completely different experiences. Holosync does not produce either one.

I've had this exact question myself. To me enlightentment is the big KUHUNA. It's keeping your mind where your body is, realizing that everthing this arises falls away so there is no reason to fret upon the ups and downs(impermenance), focusing on beauty of life and being mindful and present and everything you do.
Now it is my own conclusion that because we spend so much time and energy worrying about tommorow, yesterday, when we're gonna get that next feel good feeling, or worrying about potential bad feeling, that we suck up alot of energy from our body and spirit. God gave us a power plant and instead we end up running on 2 AA batteries. The path to Enlightment requires that you let go of desires, attachments, and strivings towards things outside of yourself. When you do this your mind quiets, and you become more focused completely on the present with a sense of vitality. Overtime as your practice grows stronger your chakras or energy meridians begin to free up instead of being clogged like they were before. Most will get a subtle sort of balance and flow in their life. Some individuals simply lower there resistance completely to the practices of "Enlightenment"(remember it's just a word, holds no candle to the actual thing.)and their chakras completely free up all at once from the spine up, and there is an explosive rush of energy and peace. However some one forcing the chakras open without letting go of their attachments and dealing with life occilations will feel an intense rush of terror. The energy will be too much for these folks, so it's not something to play with. Anyone who seeks a life of peace will in some way awaken their kundalini energy in subtle ways. But Enlightenment is more important than an energy rush. I prefer a smooth flow of kundalini though the explosions will occur when it's right. Enlightenment, definately more important, it changes the way you see the world and yourself. The Kundalini will most likely be a result of your full body energy coming back where as before it was constantly drained from unecessary stress. Kundalini is the result of Enlightentment in most cases, however there are individuals who have had it spontaneously rise from their spine. Yeah Holosync is a scam. I mean it does work but there are other things just as effective if not more that cost way less: Awakenedminds.com (Insight CD)better than holosync)30 bucks, Natural brilliance(help disslove your life occilations), and The Power Of NOW by Eckhart Tolle(that book if you approach it with an open mind and willingness to be receptive to it you will notice your focus opening up. Not too mention open focus, like looking at a far horizon, noticing the space and silence around you, noticing your periferal vision. Hell you can go to the library and check out a book on Buddhist Mindfulness and you will see a change in yourself. Noticing your breath alone and changing to deeper more flowing(no pauses or short breaths) rythm sounds cheesy but works wonders to be at peace.
The problem with Enlightenment is that anyone can peek into it, but most will not be willing to keep it. They would much rather indulge in their desires and attachments. It's about willingness and surrender. Prideless peace. Easiest and hardest thing to do.

Yousuf Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the post !

I am interested to know How should we experience both Energies. I mean Kundalani & Enlightment ? as our repectable shr33Member said " They are two completely different experiences." Holosync does not produce either one. Then Who produce. I would be greatful if anyone guide me. By the way I am interested to share the experience of Shr33m how long he has used Holosync ! Upto what level we may realised it is not working for either purposes instead finding it failure I want to try something more powerful.

Thank You

Expensive, but Holosync works. Awakened Minds will only take you so far (and not very far). Another good way to accelerate your progress is to practise mindfulness. Focusing in the moment frees up everything. Try the book 'Full Catastrophe Living".
Tame the 'monkey mind', focus,focus,focus, etc;

Kundalini seems to me, to be more of a physical experience, when all the blocks in the body to life energy (called prana or chi) are removed, and the energy comes rising up from the base of the spine to the brain. I have heard of kundalini being activated through the practice of certain forms of yoga (physical) and meditation (mental).

As they say, there are many paths to enlightenment. Holosync may or may not take you there, but it could be a starting point. I am sure there are less expensive ways than Holosync, if finances are a concern. Enlightenment is a very vast topic - people spend lifetimes searching for it, without getting close to it, or knowing what it is.

Hehe, a real seeker ! You are very rare indeed.

There are many levels of kundalini awakening and many different types and definitions of enlightenment. Kundalini activation is potentially dangerous and not necessary.

In advaita vedanta, one can attain enlightenment through knowledge alone or jnana yoga which does not take very long, I assure you. Experiences such as satori, nirvana, samadhi and self-realization are different, depending on your interpretation. The few who attain the highest level of full enlightenment have an indescribable experience of Oneness going beyond duality.

I have experienced a full kundalini activation long before I started Holosync. I started the Centerpointe program in the early 90s when it was only available on cassette tapes and I could talk to Bill Harris anytime back then. We had quite a few discussions on meditation techniques and various audio programs at the time.

If you can afford it and want to go through all the levels of the Holosync program, hey, go for it, but it's not necessary once you know the formula that's used, and it is...

"Each time a participant in The Holosync Solution moves from one deeper level to the next, we lower the carrier frequencies, making that level stronger than the last."

Whether you are using 230 and 240 cps or 190 and 180 cps carrier frequencies, the difference frequency is the same and you can do that yourself with commonly available tools. Make sure that the frequency response of your headphones is low enough.

In spite of all that, I always go back to the simpler techniques that do not require external electrical devices that you are dependent on. What do you do during a power outage or if you're stranded on a desert isle for the rest of your life?

There are some modern techniques to experience an approximation of enlightenment, Buddha, God, Pure Consciousness, etc., far better than meditating for years, if you want some instant gratification.

However, I would recommend the traditional variants of the "Who Am I?" technique by Nisargadatta Maharaj and Ramana Maharshi. It's similar to the koan used in Zen Buddhism or Ch'an Buddhism. Some can attain extremely good results after a few months. Most are not able to endure this simple technique for very long - but it doesn't cost you a cent (or whatever your atomic currency denomination is).

Achieving full enlightenment carries a risk. You may find it difficult to function effectively in society. Especially if you have to hold down a job and support a family. Everyone wants it but may not realize its implications. You would have to spend some time re-integrating yourself in the ordinary world.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited December 13, 2003).]

Yousuf Offline OP
OP Offline

Oh, Happy & Bliss Full Life:

Indeed a great & breif response form Shr33.

I discovered reading his reposne that Kundalani awakening has many levels & activations and it is potentially dangerous, should not necessary to have a life target !

Again, I impreseed the discoveries & experiences of Shr33 that he has shared with us especially letting us know that the dependency on electrical devices letting us too dependable and embrassing especially on poweroutatge situation or if we stranded on a mountain or desert isle.

By the way I am on AP level 1 and by reading their newsletters I thaught that Holosync is the only Modern technique sofar invented to achieve the awakeneing of kundalani & enlightment! ops!

Moreover, I want to share few more experiences including a mixture of Modern and Traditional techniques, and want to know many more things; if especially we go all the deeper levels what the Holosync can bring us? where we ends? what we can expect? Money is not the hinderence if Holosync deliver us ! actually I want to avoid meditating for the Years! Need some instant gratification.

Please share your experiences with true seekers as I do not want to go again on Centerpointe and asking them to help me understanding their product ! I want to share the experience in Connection with the persons experienceing the Cosmic or Connection with God !

Do all Gurus' reached on what they Claim? Do all them Achieved Full enlightment? Ramana Maharisi, Koan etc etc Do they passed all the Risk & the danger? Do they have diffculty achieving their enlightment !

Is it so really difficult to connect the Cosmic? or the Religious Grus' made you difficult unless you follow them it is not easy?

In order to connect God, Do they suffer a lot of pain and implications? Is it really True! they were afraid and firghtened.

Is there any thing hampering or really existing you to stop and do not let you connect the God?

I astonished ! all of them claiming experiencing oneness and creating many many ness! dividing humans and saying it is one - ness !

If all Gurus and Religions are connecting so where is the oneness all are seprated to follow them otherwise you are punished and in the hell?

I am interested to share a scientific research that published in spetember 2003,Manchester, England (Reuters) ---

Mysteriously snuffed out cnales, weird sensations and shivers down the spine may not be due to the presence of g=hosts in haunted houses but to very low frequecy sound that is inaudible to humans.

British scientists have shown in a controlled experiment that the extereme bass sound known as infrasound produces a range of bizarre effects in people including anxiety, extreme sorrow, and chills -- supporting popular suggestions of a link between infrasound and strange sensations.

"Normally you can't hear it," Dr Richard Lord, an acoustic scientist at the National Physical Laboratory in England who worked on the project, said on Monday.

Lord and his colleagues, who produced infrasound with a seven meter (yard) pipe and tested its impact on 750 people at a concert, said infrasound is also generated by natuaral phenomena.

"Some scientists have suggested that this level of sound may presnt at some allegedly haunted sites and so cause people to have odd sensations that they attribute to a ghost -- our findings support these ideas, "said Professor Richard Wiseman, a psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire in southern England.

In the first controlled experiement of infrasound, Lord and Wiseman played four contemporary pieces of live music, including some laced with infrasound, at a London concert hall and asked the audience to describe their reactions to the music.

The audience did not know which peices included infrasound but 25% reported more unusual experiences when it was present in the music.

Their unusual experiences included feeling uneasy or soorowful, getiing chills down the spine or nervous feelings of revulsion or fear.

"These results suggest that low frequency sound can cause people to have unusual experiences even though they cannot conciously detect infrasound," said Wiseman, who presented his findings to the British Association science confrence.

Infrasound is also produce by storms, seasonal winds, and wather patterns and some types of earthquakes. Animanls uch as elephants also use infrasound to communicate over long distances or as wapons to repel foes.

"So much has been said about infrasound -- it's been associated with just about everything from beam wapons to bad driving to prayers or chatting mantras.

It's wonderful to be able to examine the evidence,"said Sarah Angliss, a composer and engineer who worked on the project.

Thanks for reading and sharing.

Best Regards.

Yousuf Farooqui

Dr. David Hawkins speaks a lot about this awakening and its inherent dangers/benefits in his book, The Eye of the Eye. I highly recommend reading it to anyone interested in the higher spiritual paths. As shr33 mentioned previously, there are many free and natural methods of awakening these higher levels of consciousness, including self inquiry (asking "Who/What Am I?"), continuous devotion/surrender to the truth in every moment (as in the third step of AA), chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (devotion to the mystic law of the lotus sutra), or other mantras.

See:
http://veritaspub.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=29&osCsid=ef2ac9e050a6e6d4636fea9881f2b3bd

Best wishes,

Robert

Shr33m,

Always love your posts.

I have been doing the "Who am I" meditation since I read your post.

I read some stuff by Krishnamurti (I think it was him) on his experiences. Man oh man, how I wish something like that would happen to me.

It seems strange that personalized representations would help a person achieve enlightenment if it's all just a game and everything is just consciousness, though. Not to say that I'd mind at all if it happened to me. Energy splitting your skull and Gods and Goddesses filling it with nectar from their divine bodies. Sounds like a great menage a trois to me.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited December 16, 2003).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved