Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

quote:
Originally posted by babayada:
I read some stuff by Krishnamurti (I think it was him) on his experiences. Man oh man, how I wish something like that would happen to me.

Often just wanting an experience so badly serves to keep it out of your reach. I know I wasn't looking for mine when I got it. Just let go and do the practice without attachments.

Will do.

I have been having some bizarre dreams since I've started doing it.

kundalini is a huge surge of energy from the base of your spine to your head area, takes you to a level of enlightenment but what happens when this energy is there, will you be able to controll it?

if you are interested in pursuing this path get Awakening the healing Tao by Mantak Chia, he will guid you there safely.

Good luck

Yousuf Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Dovio,

Beside the fact "will oneslef be able to controlll the huge surge of Energy or Not able to controll?

Pursuing the path of Kundalani Awakening What Human will Becomes! Does onself carry extrapower? Does He becomes Extra Ordinary Human!

Or What exactly Elnlighted bodies claims ? Aftwer Awekening the Life start feeling something especial...?

The Greatness of Enlighted Bodies; Do they still consider that the Life of Humans are Fully a Force of someone's understanding?

Or the Human is basically deserved to Live Happy & Bliss full life from the Nature and by birth He carries Freedom :roll eyes:

Acording to enlightment or Awakened Bodies What we are prior to awaken and What we becomes after awakening?

As you mentioned in your post, Please send some Awakening and few more Healing websites including Tao by Matak Chia, how to contact and reach there.

Thanks for your attention and I lookforward to receive post of few more expertisers.

Best Regards,

Yousuf Farooqui

i beacme interested after reading ... "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master"
by Glenn J. Morris

He went through the experience and writres about how his training changed.

But remember this is only ones persons so called enlightenment.

Words of warning, do not search for the Kund unless you prepared for what you will find.

In my experience 95% of all people talk about heresay in regards to the Kund.

quote:
Originally posted by RoyHarper:
Words of warning, do not search for the Kund unless you prepared for what you will find.

In my experience 95% of all people talk about heresay in regards to the Kund.

Hi Roy,

I have read your interesting comments in Brian649's homepage(www.revolutionofthemind.org). An off topic question, do you know anyone's experiences with Brian649's enlightenment technique?

Nordic

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved