Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14359 01/09/04 07:51 PM
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

I stumbled across the website called masteryoflife.com and was curious if anyone has ever tried any of the courses offered by Bill Ferguson? I was thinking of trying one of them. No disrepect to Learning Strategies, but I like to try other courses sometimes and this one looks interesting.

#14360 01/09/04 09:18 PM

Asking a question like that here, indirectly shows respect for LSC. It demonstrates a belief in the quality of the people of the forum, and the quality of the products that have drawn and kept them here.

That being said, I sorry but I have not experience with this company.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#14361 01/09/04 11:41 PM

Really?

What makes this person's curiosity any different from that of countless others who have asked similar questions about products offered by other companies?

Quality of people in the forum? Quality of the products? What does asking about a non-LSC product have anything to do with that?

What you propose is limiting discussions to products only offered by LSC. This would greatly limit the scope of the discussions found here and dimish the value of the dialogue that often occurs.

I like this forum because I can come here and learn about a variety of very interesting things. I find limiting the discussions by discouraging inquiries unnecessary and counterproductive.

You know, it's funny, but I considered generosity and helpfulness to be qualities of many of the people who come here. This includes being open to discuss any number of things and a eagerness to share information, no matter what the topic.

#14362 01/10/04 11:54 PM

His outlook doesn't seem very positive, but I may be wrong.
David

#14363 01/12/04 01:54 PM

babayada, did you read into my message that I thought that only LSC products should be discussed here?

If you did, why did you? It's not in my words, and it's wasn't in my intent.

I have often asked about products other than those provided by LSC.

The intent behind my replys was to address the "No disrepect to Learning Strategies" portion of Hobo's post.

I have partiticipated on many forums, and this is the best one for personal development that I have found.

If I ever express an idea of Limiting discussion, it would be in concern for politeness, or keeping to a thread topic, or out of consideration for the people who are paying for this forum.

As far a politeness goes, I usually just ignore the disruptive people I come across on the net.

As for keeping to the thread topic it's a judgement call. If the topic has been dealt with very well I'll say nothing. In fact my default state is to say nothing.

As for LSC paying the tab. Well I suspect that the company gets more value from the forum participants than it cost them to operate. I don't think I've directly defended LSC actions or products. I've stated my opinions about what value they have been for me or that I've seen stated by others.

Okay, I'm rambling. I just meant to clear the air. If I've misinterpreted your message I'm sorry, since I'd be guilty of what I believe you have done.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#14364 01/12/04 11:55 PM

IAM2 is one of many supportive forum members on these boards ... everything is meant to be taken in a positive way gents.

LOVE and Light to both Baba and Dhoff ...

Michael

#14365 01/13/04 12:16 AM

Then I mistook your intention, IAM2.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved