Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

What are the best Tomatis products on the market? What are their pros and cons? Who can tell from actual experience?

For one, you have the listening kit, which is more than $400. You've got Silent stim ($30). You've got Samonas ($70).

Who has got actual experience with any or several of these or other tomatis products?

Any help on choosing the right product is welcome. Thanks!

I WANT TO KNOW T)O, my past two posts have been concerned with that, im very interested in the ebst tomatis product there is also a site www.mind-stim.com but im not sure if that is the same as silent stim from centerpointe, but im very itnerested in the best tomatis product and specifically how it can help with learning foreign languages, accent pronounciation and "hearing" the language correctly

OP Offline

Hi tk,

That program on the site you mentioned is indeed the same thing Centerpointe is selling. The free cd and report you get with your purchase ("how to meditate deepr than a zen monk") is a Holosync demonstration.

As for the language learning thing, I haven't got a clue. I'm from the Dutch-seaking part of Belgium, and a big advantage of the Dutch language is that it allows us to speak about every language and accent without problems: American and British English, French, German, Japanese... No problemo!

OP Offline

How about the "TLP Extension - Speech Language Integration CD" at http://www.rmlearning.com/SpeechLanguage.htm?

thanks, yeah ive seen that but the description says it covers latin american spanish and north american english or something like that, although spanish is one of the languages im consideringin learning my main focus is mandarin chinese which i think has a different range of sound frequecny, but i might give it a try. Sorry about hijacking ur thread though. ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HIGHEST QUALITY TOMATIS PRODUCT IS, TELL MAXIMOLLER! and maxi just from the site and stuff i think the "listening program" might be the best, ive heard things about SAMONAS, listening prgoram and samonsa are rather expenmsive though (i emailed them concerning my foreing language questions but no response yet)

hey maxi, i also know u need some high quality headphones for tomatis type programs, but i dont want to be spending 200-300 dollars for headphones, do u know of any high quality reasonably prices ones, thanks

OP Offline

Well, I'm kinda lucky in the headphone departement, as I have a Sennheiser 590, which is a high quality headphone. (I mainly bought it for listening to music)
http://www.rmlearning.com/audio.htm

Maybe the Sennheiser 500?

Sorry for my ignorance.
I just look through the sites you guys provided. The website was saying that the tomatis method treats some of the disorders like dyslexia,down syndrome....

And I was wondering if which of the products can greatly enhance your ability to perform in studies?

regards
mage

There's a short tomatis sound clip (.wav) at the Brain Wave Generator site http://www.bwgen.com Has anyone tried that? Did it work?

Hi guys! I just burned a mp3 of Tomatis method Brainwave generator preset. Since this seems to be the cheapest method, I will give it a try. One thing I found it really annoying was there is a constant clip every ten seconds...because the loop isn't that smooth. I edited the sound clip, but it's still bad.

Anyways, I am an ESL learner. My English writing is okay, but my reading is pretty good. However, my English pronunciation/accent/diction is (are?) could use much help. I have lived in the States for 8 yrs. but I sound so foreign and sometimes my heavy accent prevents me from communicating well with others.

So, let's keep this thread alive, and share anything we can dig out about Tomatis!

BTW, Photoreading4me referred me to: http://www.xtrememind.com/Deep Mind Ultra 2.mp3 http://www.xtrememind.com/Deep Mind Ultra.mp3

I have not tested them out yet, but they are free.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved