Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#14439 04/03/04 02:40 PM

The sedona method is a must if you really want to have everything without any effort. Http://www.sedona.com http://www.releasetechnique.com
the release technique contains advanced courses for the sedona method graduates.

#14440 04/03/04 02:58 PM

Ohps i forgot: Paul's now has just released his own version of the Abundance course, all based on the sedona's philosophy BUT done with paraliminals.
With sedona you really achieve everything just by letting go the desire to have your goal. It's the most profound and powerfull method i have ever done; it works all the time and in my opinion it is far better than Paul's courses as with it i was really able to achieve everything effortlessly; more: within minutes i had no more fear of people, self sabotage beliefs, feeling bad/depressed, lacking money / success.
Larry Crane 's advanced courses are just a guide that every Sedona graduate can use in order to achieve faster whatever he would like to experience.
The sedona method by it self is very complete and you won't ever need any other course.
Larry's advanced courses do not teach you anything new at all, but they just guide you into realising more stuff than you would ever do on your own.
It is like meditating every day on your own versus guided meditation on core subjects.
The sedona method is not just a method to let go your emotions, it is something you use to resolve every issue and to have anything there's to have in life.
The book is great, but i would raccomend to have the cd course with the free book; then Larry's courses if you want to speed up your progress.
Understand this: Larry's teaches how to have 100000 $ or more just by releasing only ! NO action required !!!
Impossible ? not at all, find out by your self... while the sedona method is well designed and it is for true beginers larry Crane takes you far more ahead into havingness just by releasing only, anything !It has been the missing link for me: for the past 19 years i have been searching and doing many courses, i spent so many money than you can ever imagine and i have bever being satisfied 100% with the results; then i saw a post in this forum about the sedona method and i did it ( it was my last course i didn't want to do any more courses after this one as no course ever worked 100% for me; imagine my surprise when i did it and i found out my missing link, finally after 19 years of searching and looking i did find my answer for all at last !!!!).
Everything is so clear to me now and i feel so great now that i have everything i ever dreamed of.
NO more courses, no more spending money; one simple and cheap course has everything in it.
Follow my steps... first do the sedona method course.
Then if you want more do the advanced courses.

#14441 04/04/04 09:56 AM

How does the Sedonna Method book compare to the course? Is everything in the course explained in the book also?

#14442 04/13/04 03:38 PM

I bought the book and read it, and tried the techniques, but I didn't feel much change. Then I got an advertisement in the mail for the tape/cd course and it was on sale at the time. I had just got a small bonus at work and decided to spend part of it on the course. The course came just in time for me, as I was about to leave on a long driving trip. So while driving, I listened to all the cd's. I tried to do all the exercises as best that I could while driving. After the trip I had a very peaceful feeling and I felt calmer. So I believe that working along with the cd's helped alot! I was lucky to be able to afford the course. I am now working through the course a second time, I listen to the cd's driving to work, but when there is an exercise to do, I do it at work during lunch or at home. I highly recommend this course. I have no experience with the other Release Technique Course, so I can't say anything about it. I have the Natural Brilliance Course and I've heard good things about combining them and I plan to do so. The Sedona Method also sells a few courses for graduates of their main course. They are called Practical Freedom and Absolute Freedom and I plan to buy and use these someday. For some reason, I feel very drawn to those two courses for graduates.

#14443 04/18/04 05:51 AM

Sedona Method and other techniques are a good start but if you want to go much deeper than is possible with the standard, conventional self-improvement techniques that everyone hawks, then you have to take the next higher step. See, for example, http://www.masteralignment.com/ for some added insight into what's really involved in real self change. Obviously not for everyone.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited April 18, 2004).]

#14444 04/18/04 06:14 AM

Shr33m,

You know a little bit (well, considerably more than a little bit) about everything. Have you gone through all of these programs you have written about? Sometimes I don't know whether you are joking or not.

#14445 04/18/04 06:59 AM

Babayada,

Sure I've gone through many programs, enough to know how effective they are. Believe me it takes a lot of time, effort and resources. A lot of these programs are not very effective.
I get really tired of the same old, same old stuff. "been there, done that"

Realize that everything in the universe is energy. Even matter is mostly empty space with atoms of spinning particles which break down further into superstrings in at least 11 dimensions or more. We're not familiar with all of the possible dimensions and parallel universes beyond this one.

Thoughts are energy and create thought forms which color your energy signature. Thought forms multicast their presence to others and like attracts like. It can be used for remote influence, remote seduction, or it can be used to remove those ingrained patterns that keep you in this stuck state. Your emotions can change your DNA (see http://www.heartmath.org/research/research-overview.html ) which in turn can influence your own behavior.

It's a challenge to recommend stuff here because different people require different approaches and there are varying levels of development in any public forum. The standard disclaimer always applies - YMMV. Most people are not interested in moving beyond a certain level, even if it's way beyond where they're at now.

Truth is relative to each level. what's true for one level is not so for another level. As the Buddha evolved, he had to continuously revise his teachings. There is a spiritual path out there which goes far beyond any religious or spiritual system that most people will encounter, but it is not for the faint of heart, and I've never mentioned it on any forum.

Que Sera Sera & C'est La Vie!

#14446 04/18/04 07:22 PM

Progress and progress, grow and grow ... for what, I wonder?

What do you think, Shr33m, is the most important goal?

Grant Morrison had an interesting vision of what people are on a spiritual level. He saw their entire past, present, and future as comprising larvae being grown by the universe for some purpose or other. That is, the individual living within a timeline is seen as some kind of ethereal maggot.

I do not know if he was arguing that as the whole organism matures the entire timeline changes, but that seemed to be the gist of it.

It's funny that that is almost what seems to happen when your life changes. What you remember and what you project as your future changes.

In any case, I am always fascinated by what you have to say and am eager to see it, Shr33m.

#14447 04/18/04 07:49 PM

Shr33m: "I've never mentioned it on any forum."

Shock me! I'm always interested in new things. I thought I'd found limit in the sky (in the conscious creation thingys).

Tore

#14448 04/19/04 06:03 AM

It's better to be patient and take your time. Hurrying the process always seems to set you back instead, I've found. Why do it at all? A good question, which I raised in another post months ago. Many of us on this path have actually achieved spiritual enlightenment in other lifetimes, so it's apparently not the end-all be-all panacea that everyone thinks it is.

Healing is the art of removing blockages. Blockages create separation. Real spiritual growth ultimately consists of healing the separation between you and God (or Source or Pure Consciousness or I AM THAT I AM or non-duality or whatever you want to call ALL THAT IS). This separation is the Ultimate Blockage. But do take your time. "All seeking is the seeking of the Self." It's not so much what you acquire as it is removing the blockages that covers your Essence so that it can finally be revealed.

I'd start with http://www.masteralignment.com/ as this material is a big step in the right direction. You'd never realize it until you delved deeply into it but it's head and shoulders above most of the stuff out there. I don't want to go out of my way to push this stuff because there are no random accidents - the teaching becomes accessable to you only when you're ready for it. But I will say this: ultimately you have to go beyond all living teachers and established traditions to go where few have gone before - when you're ready. But first things first.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited April 19, 2004).]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved