Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14501 02/17/04 09:01 PM
OP Offline

Anyone have any experience of the above. Was reading the site www.curezone.org and people seem to suggest that its a universal remedy for alot of problems. Particulary interested in its application for use with autism.

I also noticed from looking further that the fda is trying to shut down the hulda clarke organisation.

#14502 02/18/04 11:59 AM
OP Offline

Just discovered the above is a hoax -
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html

Is there some way I can delete the above post.

#14503 02/18/04 01:46 PM

Please don't delete your two posts. The links are very informative.

I think the hypothesis that the hormones and other chemicals produced by parasites may effect cell growth in humans is plausible and worthy of investigation.

I am sure that a person with health issues would do well to rid his or her body of parasites with safe and effective treatments, though. Not saying that Clarke's treatments are ... just that you shouldn't close an avenue of investigation because a skeptic shoots the topic down.

#14504 02/18/04 08:19 PM
OP Offline

Yes sorry I jumped the gun there. The curezone site does hold alot of interesting and useful information. I did'nt want to be perceived as a spammer thats why I asked for the post to be deleted.

#14505 02/19/04 09:27 PM

I've used Hulda's Zapper and I can't recommend it. It is intended to kill foreign microbes with an electrical current and it may do this to some extent but there are much better devices.

Among the better known are Dr. Bob Beck's gizmos which include the blood electrification unit, magnetic pulse generator, water ozonator, which many people sell. Check out http://www.sotainstruments.com/

This whole electrotherapy business was inspired by Royal Rife's frequency machines. It's hard to find anything very useful. See http://www.bioharmonics.com/ for one view.

There are also herbal approaches to getting rid of parasites, such as paragone. If you have a fungal infection, check out the product Threelac.

These are not going to be helpful for autism.

#14506 02/23/04 02:28 AM

http://www.quackpotwatch.org/

Ph0t0reader, the above is a link that counters the quackpot site. Need to read both sides, you know, like the Yin-Yang.

#14507 02/26/04 06:34 AM

QuackWatch had a rather convincing article until I read at another article that mercury could be safe in amalgams (used as fillings for covering cavities) provided it to be accompanied with other sustances. It is elementary knowledge that mercury is highly toxic, I remember a teacher explaining so at sixth grade; so while reading that article at QuackWatch any little faith I had on that site totally collapsed. How something partially made up of mercury could be in our mouths without releasing a single atom of mercury into our bodies? I just don't buy it.

#14508 03/03/04 05:36 AM

I agree with Betsemes about QuackWatch. They look like an ultra-conservative group that go after anything that isn't endorsed by the drug companies or the AMA.

As for Hulda Clark's zapper, I found that Bob Beck himself did not recommend it. On the other hand I've seen TV documentaries about this and the people who use them (the SOTA equipment that is) swear on their lives that they work.

The Russians have made similar research for their space program and developed a SKENAR device (kind of a zapper for muscle and joint tissue).

All this is realy interesting especialy the allegations against the drug companies and their efforts to keep this quiet.

Cheers!

#14509 03/23/04 07:36 AM

I have the SCADA Research blood pulser (a Bob Beck type blood electrification device),as well as the Don Croft Zapper.

Here're my experiences:

With the zapper alone, I haven't gotten sick AT ALL. I normally experience flu and migrains at least once a month. On the zapper, that never happens.

With the Blood Pulser alone, I DON'T get sick either AND I have a total lack of migraines which I also suffer from. The Zapper doesn't prevent migrains, but the Blood Pulser does. I surmise it alters the blood to create the chemicals which trigger my migraines.

Pulsers are usually cheaper, and IN MY CASE, more effective than Zappers.

Try the Scadaresearch Pulser. It has 4Hz, 16Hz, 100Hz frequencies. SOTA only has 4Hz. Scada is also cheaper. More bang for the buck, friends!!

John

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved