Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

How do I develop my Logical/Mathematical Intelligence?

Please write all the suggestions that you know. Tell me about books, sites, and methods you think might help me.

Hard to believe, but play a lot games - especially puzzle! Checkers, chess, mastermind, puzzles, etc, are fun and good for logical development.

Hi

Something you might try is adding numbers up on doors, like if your walking down the street pick homes with say red doors and just keep adding the numbers up, till you get to where your going.

If your a photoreader go to the libaray and just photoread books on math.

tack the time to memorize phone numbers and then start to play with adding them up.

record math problems to tap or cd etc. and have it's playing in the back ground.

look up a guy called Scott Flansburg he's developed a cours called MEGA MATH this will take the ouch out of numbers.

Hope this helps

Your already a genius

Matrixman

You might want to try Math games. A good book is "Math Magic" by Scot Flensberg. It is a form of mathematic solutions that came out of the Vedas. You can do a search for "Vedic Math" on the internet.
This is not a site that is religious, however, the concept is fascinating!

OP Offline

Thanks for all the great tips!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved