Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
AlexK Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

Continued from the thread IPM seems to work well.

I am a complete failure with women and money. Can you tell me how long it took to get results with EFT? I have used it almost daily since February 28th. I saw your post and just had to try self treatment(I had used EFT for 4 sessions with a therapist last year but I don't think she was very good. She gave up. I have been doing the personal peace protocol for 2 weeks. I am not sure if I should switch to affirmations just yet. I really need the money and to do better socially. It's not that I am antisocial, I like talking to people, but I just don't know what to say and I am scared. I hate being alone and broke.

quote:
Originally posted by 4space:
I have found that all this stuff can be made incredibly more effective by using EFT and in particular spoken affirmations. See http://www.emofree.com/palaceof.htm for info. When I use spoken affirmations and EFT together I get profoundly good results so fast that it's scary. I can't believe all the good stuff that just keeps happening to me, not to mention the money just keeps on rolling in without me doing much of anything. The secret with spoken affirmations is persistence. Also the other stuff has made an enormous difference too.

Hello HenryTX2002

I don't know you, yet I am doing a project on building self-esteem and confidence using NLP and EFT, If you would like to take part in this learning adventure, I would be very happy to share my finding's over the last several years.

Before 1993 My life was a living hell, So from that time, until now, I have been researching and creating ways to create and build a possitive outlook on life. in six months I will have taken my NLP master prac, and three month from then My Trainer traing. So I have be working on a number of learning projects over the last few years, so If you want to give this a go. leave me a massage and or you can e-mail me via my profile and the really good thing about this is it will only cost you the time to respond to this.

So if you want to play the game of life in the most dynmaic way you can. take the leap.

Your already a genius

Matrixman

P.S. If anybody else want's to tag along make contact.

[This message has been edited by Matrixman (edited March 14, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Matrixman (edited March 14, 2004).]

I see that Jobet Claudio and Joseph Plazo on the extrememind website has STOLEN the so called testimonals on MLF da Babe from this website without asking US the users on this forum. If these guys got any credibility(?) left they will remove the "testimonials" without us having to ask them.

Hi BJHN. I'm really sorry you feel that way. After all, by the nature of this forum, the writings are in the public domain. Much like my writings which have found their way around the world, which I cannot, and will not claim as "stolen" even though most of the time, no permission has been asked from me. But I digress. That's not the point.

I really must apologize though. Things have been happening very fast these days that I have not been able to do things in the proper order. The reason I dropped by this site today was to specifically start "cleaning up" some of the loose ends. I do agree, some dues must be paid and amends in order.

Thus, if any of the things I included in the copy of the MLF pages (btw, Mr. Plazo does not have anything to do with this, I claim full responsibility) belong to any of you, please send me an email at jobet@xtrememind.com and hopefully a good arrangement can be made.

Again, I apologize for the misplaced order of events. Thanks

jobet

AlexK Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

Sorry about that. I'll ask Jobet to remove all of our posts from their forum. They should not have copied it in the first place.

Alex

quote:
After all, by the nature of this forum, the writings are in the public domain.

I was under the impression that everything that's written in this forum falls under LSC copyright since at the foot of the page it says: "Entire Contents of this Site Copyright 2003 Learning Strategies Corporation". If this is so, then whatever is copied from this forum is a copyright violation.

Actually he did not put our postings from LSC on their forum but on the testimonial part of the MLF da babe page. Which is in my opinion an even clearer violation of copyrights.

AlexK Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

I've asked him to remove it and I understand folks being upset by his actions.

If you want to make comments on it you can email me.

Personally I'd like to see this thread come back to the original energetic and interesting topic that it was.

Have a magnetic weekend.
Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited March 21, 2004).]

Geesh, I didn't know that Jobet needed to snap up our writings just to peddle his products. I liked his cool posts at Mindlist- been reading them since 1998. To his credit, Jobet's a superb NLP practitioner, but this recent trespass puts a chink in his shiny armor.

What where you thinking Jobet, mah man? You don't need testimonials to sell. If your products are great (and they damn sure are), word of mouth will get people to your door.

No one even reads posted testimonials in sites (I know *I* don't) coz they can be easily doctored! I'm sure you know that.

Look at attractwomen.com sevenmagicwords.com or mojopublishing.com!!It's full of crappy UNBELIEVABLE testimonials that obviously must have been written by the authors themselves.

It's for the very reason that XtremeMind.com RARELY ( if ever) used testimonials since its conception that I bought all their products, including yours.

XtremeMind lacked posted testimonials but it enjoyed superb e-group feedback (even from rival sites). *That* made me BUY their stuff. (I dunno why there suddenly came a surge of posted testimonials though.)

Mature web marketers realize that the real successful sites don't carry testimonials. They let their BRAND sell itself. Case in point: http://theultimatepersuasionformula.com/ This guy Kent Sayre doesn't have a single testimonial. His name sells his product.

Please, strip the testimonials from your MLF da Babe page. There are more than enough good words floating around to make it sell. You don't have to dent your armor by putting up testimonials like that weirdo at mojopublishing.com does. Let Mr. Mojojones look like the stupid idiot. Your reputation is too good to waste.

Good luck mah man!

John

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved