Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

I have now downloaded and tested the new MLF da Babe Free version mp3 file which was available on the Freebies page on xtrememind.

After I uploaded the file to my small portable mp3 player the file refused to play.
Then I tried to convert the file to a .WAV file and then back to an ordinary mp3 file again. The resulting mp3 file was full of strange background noises which made it impossible to use it with the mp3 player.
Based on my experiences with this file I can't recommend people to buy the CD.

If Jobet Claudio wants us to recommend his products to other people he must make his freeware products completely compatible with the mp3 standard without any kind of copy protection.
And please do not come with any of this anti piracy bull****. If it's supposed to be freeware there should be no limitations on the file.

Has anyone else been more lucky with using the Mlf da Babe file on their mp3 player?

WOW! I have been browsing Wendi.com and there are what seems to be truly amazing stuff! Something that immediately caught my attemtion was "Hair Growth Hypnosis". Since I'm balding and this is a major bruise for my self-image. I already ordered a copy of the program, it's not exactly what I was looking for, but.... well, you know how urgent those things could feel. I'll be putting it to use immediately after receipt. As for the rest of the programs, I'll be looking at them for a while.

Yes it's incredible what can be cured by hypnosis by the look of it. Those hypnosis CDs which covers remote seduction and gives luck at lottery/gambling and so on its just too stupid to believe in. Many of these hypnotists are trying to appear serious but some of the titles they have created are just rediculous.

On the other hand: I've come across a hypnosis CD which should be able to make an Alpha Male out of a wimp. That one is actually interesting. I'll consider it some other time. Don't remember who sells it.

quote:
Those hypnosis CDs which covers remote seduction and gives luck at lottery/gambling and so on its just too stupid to believe in. Many of these hypnotists are trying to appear serious but some of the titles they have created are just rediculous.

It may be, but I'll never know for sure unless I try them out. When I hear myself now and I remember who I was 20 years ago, I just can be amazed at how my mind have changed over the years. When I first heard about photoreading, I didn't believe that it could be possible; but after some years, I was able to believe it enough to buy the book. Maybe fear of playing fool keeps us from doing some things or trying something new. With this in mind I always try to keep myself open to every possibility, even those "luck improvers". Maybe those are scams; but without testing them, who knows for sure? A drawback of that site is that no review was featured which could mean no one has been posted or that everyone of them were negative and the webmaster deleted them.

Hi John.

I hope you'd be a little more careful and discerning next time before jumping to conclusions (not to mention, mind-reading) such as you have.

I have not set any copyright bits or copyright protection on the freeware not by technology and not by Conscience Control. Like, what's the point in sharing it if it can't be used by others?

Last I checked before I gave the file to joey, it plays. Some other guys who downloaded it also had it play without any problem. Your experience is not the first though, because there is at least one other guy who complained that the file played fast forward. I just downloaded the file and it plays on Winamp. It's skippy, but that might be due to my PC's lack of memory. I think I found what causes the problem. The file is encoded at 96 kbps, one notch shy of 128 kbps. I'll remaster it and have it encoded at 128 kbps to allow it to be played on mp3 players.

Anyway, try the alternate download at jobetclaudio.tripod.com . The link is at the lower right of the page. I have already uploaded the remastered 128 kbps file.

As for the noise, I can't judge exactly what you mean, because as you said, the file wasnt right. There are some noises deliberately placed there by design, both in the high and low registers. There are also both the Trance Engine noises and the sinewave binaural beats.

Now if you want more "confessions", I slipped when I said "the air around you..is a pleasant relaxation grass". Grass ? Grass ? wow...I didnt cure it, because I thought it was good. Maybe my unconscious mind was telling me something. :-)

Be well.

Jobet

[This message has been edited by Jobet (edited March 25, 2004).]

Hi, Jobet
I tried to download your file, but my browser was unable to get it, it said that the URL isn't valid.

Since MLF da Babe seems to have worked very well for suaveladykiller, I just ordered the other CDs of Jobet's; MLF da Money. I have asked for it many times and having gotten no response I guess nobody in this forum has tested it. So I'll test it and see if it really works. I could be reporting how good or bad it is.

To Jobet.

I confess was ****ed when I found out that the file could not be played on my portable mp3 player. Incidently I had the same problem with the old free version of Mlfdababe which I downloaded from WinMX. You must have used the same mp3 encoder to create that file as well.
I think I jumped to the conclusions when I got ****ed off after the problems trying to make the file play on the mp3 player.

Regarding the noise at the beginning of the file. It was modest and controlled on the original.
Then I converted the file to a Wav file and back to an mp3 file in 96kbps. Then the noise especially in the beginning became very high and varied a lot compared to the original. I'm using the pro version of MusicMatch.

I will try the next version of The Babe.
I'll bet you filled the freebie files with subliminals telling us to buy your products! Just kidding! ;-) Or not...
Perhaps it's a good idea?

[This message has been edited by Bjhn (edited March 25, 2004).]

Betsemes:

The file is there, I just re-checked after reading your mail. Here's the direct link:

jobetclaudio.tripod.com/freemlf.mp3

BJHN:

Please download the new file then see if the noise problem persists. The freeware major brainwave frequency is set at 12 Hz, so its not supposed to put you to sleep, although I have discovered some new frequencies for use with the sine wave binaurals, and these include the "knowing" frequency. Its like the brain has a switch which if triggered, can make information passing from being "perceived" to being "known". This should trigger the changes much more quickly. By the way, these binaurals sound like a low frequency "bell" so if these are the noises you're referring to, they were deliberately put there.

I have also created a new way of stacking sine wave binaurals using a hierarchical method instead of the "star" method that bwgen creates. I'm trying to do as much as I can in the space of nine minutes. So it's still research. Testing it myself with headphones, it put me in this zone where I got really groggy but awake...dizzy but seemingly with energy passing through my spine. It's difficult to describe. Thats why I wanted others to use the file.

Hence, this is all research for the next quantum leaps. Its like fitting and testing new bells and whistles on an old and proven locomotive.

As for stimulating sales, the big picture here is that I'm halfway through writing a new script called "The Aphrodite Project". This is the MLF da Babe for women albeit written differently based on my research about how women think. Now, I supply da Babe to guys and Aphrodite to women, and it will spark a war of the sexes and an MLF Arms race, with both camps trying to "out-seduce" and "out-magnet" the other. Then I continue upgrading as research progresses and selling to both camps. Insidous eh ? Hehehe. You decide if I'm kidding or not :-D .

Be well, dude.

Jobet

So do you have to make the approach to the woman if you use Mlf Da Babe? I have never approached a woman before and I have social phobia(body temperature rises, choking, heart races). Or does it work by making you subconsciously change your body language to be more attractive for women to notice you and approach you?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved