Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
evo Offline

I downloaded the free version of MLF da babe after reading about it here, I've only listened to it a few times in the last few days but it does seem to take me down a level, not asleep but sort of trancey. haven't noticed any women throwing themselves at me yet though ;-)

So what's the difference between the free version and the one you buy, other than the money and it's longer ;-)

BJHN:

If you really want to use the free mlf, this is what you do.

Play the working copy in Winamp.
Get yourself Adobe Audition, Wavelab or any other program that can capture what's playing at the moment (works with internet-radio or anything).
Then record the wav-file from the playing mp3 in Winamp.
Convert the new wav-file and voilá.

Perhaps this isn't an issue any more but now people know how to do it.

Tore

- sexing himself up with the base-chakra.

Henry :

Hi ! If you read the product page of mlf da babe on www.xtrememind.com , you'll notice that I did say that you will need "trench tools". As joey put it quite succintly "you will still have to close it". But with a new attitude implanted by da Babe, closing should be a snap. If you want to be totally sure, couple MLF with trench tool kits like Speed Seduction, MSM or the stuff you can find at www.fastseduction.com . Mastery of those, plus the internal power brought by MLF da Babe will make success very certain.

Evo:
Da Babe 2.0 has too many features which, of course by business nature, I didnt include in the freeware. For one, 2.0 includes precision-DHE techniques while the freeware includes the original "generic magnet" technique. Lets just say, between 1.0 and 2.0 is the time when I learned how to apply DHE...and a lot of other things.

Be well dudes.

Jobet

I have been reading around on persuasion and a piece of information I found yesterday was about speaking with the diafragm (belly speak if you like). I tested it and I like my voice better when I speak that way, but I fail to remember it when the time comes to actually speak. I have been thinking on using the New Behavior Generator for this, but I could use any advise.

Hi Betsemes, If you want a good product for developing good diaphramic tonality, try a product from Jonathan Altfields page (mastery insight, I think). To practice speaking from the diaphram you might want to remember to pause and take a deep breath before you speak. For using NBG, you might want to model a politican on "Meet the Press", especially one who is getting grilled. Forget about the political crap they are going to spew, just foucus on the fact that they pause and take a deep breath before they respond. Hope this helps.

George

Sometime ago, I tried to find Altfield's page without success. I Yahooed, Googled, and Altavistaed for it, and then I gave up. Now, I know why I didn't find it. His name is Jonathan Altfeld, not Altfield. I suppose you refer to "Finding Your Irresistible Voice CD-set". $59.95 for a two CD set, I have to wait; I have spent way too much on self improvement stuff recently.

quote:
For using NBG, you might want to model a politican on "Meet the Press", especially one who is getting grilled. Forget about the political crap they are going to spew, just foucus on the fact that they pause and take a deep breath before they respond.

I will pay attention on the way politicians speak. I have in mind one or two that are corrupt ones, but people still follow them. They are my first choices for role models.

To Tore:
Thanks. But I was able to fix it with MusicMatch Jukebox. I just reencoded the file first into a wav file then back into an mp3 file using a different kbps speed and was then able to play the file on the [hardware] mp3 player.

Hey Betsemes, I just had another thought. What with the weekend coming up, if you got the time, try (I think I might try this myself) either watch some evangelical preacher on TV on sunday, or better yet, find a baptist church in your neighborhood and go sit in the front row. Those dudes would be excellent to model for communication skills. (remember ignore the content of their sermons, just focus on the delivery) As far as voice improvement goes, look for a book by Lillian Glass (not sure of the title, something to do with voice or voice projection) its filled with lots of good excercises similar to the one on Altfelds CD's.

Hope this helps.

George

Suave,

I'm sorry, but your advice about testimonials is utterly and patently WRONG.

To give someone this advice is borderline criminal. Almost every book on ad copy out there screams about the value of testimonials as response boosters. If you don't have any experience in selling online, don't give out advice.

So, let's see, do you have any information on Kent Sayre's sales? Do you know it's really selling well?

Do you know that it wouldn't sell better with testimonials?

I think I know the answers to those questions.

Anyway, to anyone who read that and owns a website, please take this post as an urgent plea to reconsider this ill-informed and downright dangerous advice. Suave does not know what he's talking about here (he may know about other things - I don't know him at all - but this advice is dangerous and wrong).

Grace

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved