Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14591 03/19/04 01:27 PM
OP Offline

I have been browsing the xtrememind website and this program intrigues me. By what it says, there is nothing that we could not do with people by learning this program. Specially the PhD of Persuasion book. I'd not interested on Psychic Seduction (for now, maybe never), nor on Magnetic Attraction (I'm more interested on being more a businessman than a "ladykiller"), but Lethal Tongue sounds like something very interesting. At first glance, the advertisements seem very exagerated if it works at all. So my question is really simple: does it deliver what is promised? Does it fall short? At $66.95, it seems much cheaper than other programs (at $370.00 for the Deluxe program, Speed Seduction is quite expensive, given of course that it also works for things other than just seduce girls). Thanks for any response.

I have that program (posted about it on another segment of this forum too). Pretty much worth the money. As you read it, you'll feel like you're going through a fusion of NLP, chi control work and magic.

I passed over the magic and mind control stuff and focused on the NLP and chi control. I don't like the idea of tapping into "cosmic forces" and the like.

You'd expect the standard ambiguities, super sneaky pressups, distortions and fancy word play that any decent NLP manual should have. I closed quite a lot of real estate deals in Calif after taking a week off to absorb the tricky stuff in the ebooks. But, I can't help feel guilty. It almost feels unethical to use this stuff... like being insincere while appearing sincere.

If you have Maxpersuasion 2000 AND SpeedSeduction, you'll find this Level One course a concise blending of both, so I won't recommend getting it anymore.

Otherwise, its A class material.
John

OP Offline

Hi, John
quote:
I have that program (posted about it on another segment of this forum too). Pretty much worth the money. As you read it, you'll feel like you're going through a fusion of NLP, chi control work and magic.
I passed over the magic and mind control stuff and focused on the NLP and chi control. I don't like the idea of tapping into "cosmic forces" and the like.

I already replied to the other thread on this, but what you write here helps me a whole lot. I'd be unconfortable with magic and mind control stuff too, maybe with chi control too. I have the Spring Forest Qigong course which I left unfinished because I felt guilty about it. But two days ago, I listened to the first CD while releasing on it and found that the feelings of guilt vanished very easily. I could be trying it again, and maybe I could be confortable with chi control.

quote:
You'd expect the standard ambiguities, super sneaky pressups, distortions and fancy word play that any decent NLP manual should have. I closed quite a lot of real estate deals in Calif after taking a week off to absorb the tricky stuff in the ebooks. But, I can't help feel guilty. It almost feels unethical to use this stuff... like being insincere while appearing sincere.

I have been thinking on this about something being ethical or not. Persuasion have been what every businessman have been doing all over the ages and if there is a technology that helps improve and get a edge on it, then it's something that fits very well on it. NLP seems to be made for businessmen and those who know how to use it have the advantage. I don't see any ethical problems here. It all depends on each person of course.

quote:
If you have Maxpersuasion 2000 AND SpeedSeduction, you'll find this Level One course a concise blending of both, so I won't recommend getting it anymore.

Otherwise, its A class material.

So should I understand that it's what both Maxpersuasion 2000 AND SpeedSeduction delivers on a single package? Is it a combination of both?

quote:
So should I understand that it's what both Maxpersuasion 2000 AND SpeedSeduction delivers on a single package? Is it a combination of both?

Max Persuasion is FAR MORE comprehensive at what it covers and Speed Seducation is FAR MORE comprehensive at what it covers.

Extreme Power covers about 40% of MaxP and about 30% of SS. After that, it has its own blend of sneaky stuff.

That being said, it's really up to you what you're after. If its PURE PERSUASIVE NLP and you don't mind the high $300 tag price, go for Maximum Persuasion. It's a VERY GOOD PACKAGE.

If it's PURE SEDUCTION you want with all the sexy phrases, and you don't mind the $300+ tag price, go for Speed Seduction.

Now if its a manageable blend of both techniques and you don't have that many clams to bake, then Extreme Power will keep you busy at least 3 months trying to master all the stuff crawling in the eBooks.

OP Offline

quote:
That being said, it's really up to you what you're after. If its PURE PERSUASIVE NLP and you don't mind the high $300 tag price, go for Maximum Persuasion. It's a VERY GOOD PACKAGE.

If it's PURE SEDUCTION you want with all the sexy phrases, and you don't mind the $300+ tag price, go for Speed Seduction.

Now if its a manageable blend of both techniques and you don't have that many clams to bake, then Extreme Power will keep you busy at least 3 months trying to master all the stuff crawling in the eBooks.

What I'm looking for is persuasion techniques, but $300 is quite a high price. I also like to toy with the idea of looking into seduction stuff. Whenever I think on it from a real perspective, I find that it is unrealistic, there are much risks on it; but I cannot deny that the idea tempts me. Maybe I'll go for the Extreme Power package; but it depends on many things. I have to think this over and do much release on this in order to do a capable decision.

I also want to ask about MLF da Money, have you tried it?

Thanks again.

OP Offline

Max Persuasion is far pricier than $300:

MAXIMUM PERSUASION (BASIC) - $497 plus S/H
MAXIMUM PERSUASION (DELUXE) - $697 plus S/H
PLATINUM PACKAGE - $997 plus S/H

This really deserves to be thought out very thoroughly.

It used to be $300.00. I'm pretty sure I've said that was the price on other threads since that's how much I got mine for. IMO it is still the best single course out there on persuasion. It would probably be possible to use the $500.00 or so to get a combination of products that would be just as useful. Maybe a few books and David Barron's "Power Persuasion" course (around $100.00 when I got mine) would work. Books are great but some things need to be heard and seen. The Essential Skills videos are great. "Advanced Language Patterns Mastery" is a very good workbook for learning language patterns if you already have some understanding of NLP.

OP Offline

I have been thinking on this. Right now, I'm going to use it mostly to deal with my coworkers and my boss. Definitely, I'll step into serious business in the future; but for now, Max Persuasion is overkilled to me; it will be great when I step into real state. I ordered two books on NLP from Amazon and I'm going to give some cheaper package a try, maybe the Extreme Power one. Yet I need to decide which package I will be studying.

Amazon is a great place to begin.
Check out the books of O'Conner. I have all of then- they demystify the mysteries of mysterious NLP. Great stuff!

If you can, get all the books of Michael Hall and his partner, Bobby. They're even better than the Essential Skills products. Plus, they're cheap

Avoid Persuasion Engineering and the early books of Bandler. They'll drive you nuts and create a mental fog you'll fail to dispel

Actually I really liked "Trance-Formations" but I wouldn't recommend it at the current prices. "Training Trances" is a good substitute. I agree that "Persuasion Engineering" is not very good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved