Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

or something more specific?

Nacho, I consider this forum the catch-all forum. Some neet things come through hear.

You are perfection, you lotus sitting dude.
Iam2

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Do you think it would be ok to ask for help for a problem I have that's not related to anything sold on this website?

Try it and find out.

There are lots of knowledgeable people around here.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok, but I'm a little nervous. I'll probably have it up some time tomorrow.

Learning Strategies Admin

Nacho,

Go for it.

The Beyond Human forum is the ideal place to discuss things that help us to develop as human beings and explore and understand the world that we live in better.

Solving a personal problem and discovering how others have solved similar or what others might do to solve it is basically what all these forums are about.

AlexK

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited March 20, 2004).]

I just came across this forum today for the first time. Over the past two years I have bought several courses from Learning Strategies Corporation, including Spring Forest QiQong, Photo Reading, several Paraliminal tapes and some other things. Could somebody enlighten me as to what the words 'Beyond Human' mean as they apply to this forum? Is this the title of another Learning Strategies Corporation personal learning course?

This forum is a catch all that doesn't relate to any one product. It's about personal growth, life, what we understand of it and don't. Our explorations of the internet and the world around us.

We haven't discussed astro physics, life on Mars and stuff like that. Who know's, we might one day. Mostly we hang around stuff of the mind, learning, living and improving our lives.

It's pretty open. We respect each others views coming from the idea that we are all here to learn something.

A rule of the thumb for considering if it is an appropiate subject for this forum...

IF it's something you wouldn't want your mum to hear from you or your kids... it probably isn't appropriate for this forum. We have all age groups visiting the forum.

AlexK

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited March 20, 2004).]

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I swear I'll get that topic up.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved