Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14999 05/28/04 11:57 AM
Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Anyone of you who used it 1.0/2.0 had any success/change? What's it worth to you?

Tore

yes.. I have bought it.. and it seems to be working quite well for me.. I often see beautiful women smiles at me.. Often see them. Right now I'm having a problem to choose between two women who I have met. But cannot decide.. They both have qualities I admire.. So it's hard. And they both want to get together to a couple..

If you have trouble going over and talk to a woman maybe try this one: http://powerminding.125mb.com/prod01.htm

Murof

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey, if it works, that may just be the product for me.

Have you tried that one as well?

How did mlfdababe work for you? Only with getting looks from women or on a personal level also? Boosting confidence, etc.

I find that natural brilliance often help me with approaching the women I like. But the mp3 you suggested may be a little more focused at it..

Will think about it. Thanks!

Tore

I remember reading the Free demo has something missing so you don't get the full effect. Have seen many of these type of offers available but found few that really worked and provided the results they boast to give.Example: Poetry of the Silent Eros - tracks 4 and 5 are just static.Some Binaural and subliminal mp3s.
Have recently bought Mephistos-subliminals to see if they work.Haven't received them yet via the post, but when I do Ill let you all know how they are! Vin Di Carlos " Pandora's Box" has given me some insight...

I've tried Remote viewing, Psychic face reading etc but no luck!
I believe it's all down to being good looking,muscled,having a job,being confident alpha with out the need to bash her every Saturday,confidence,and business and cars etc.

Originally Posted By: Tore
Anyone of you who used it 1.0/2.0 had any success/change? What's it worth to you?<P>Tore
If by any chance you look at lustful material or watch lustful movies quit and listen to self-esteem supercharger for a month. Watch magical things will happen.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved