Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15071 06/29/04 07:41 PM
Jo Jo Offline OP
OP Offline

hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had some good affirmations they use for writing that enhance creativity, help eliminate writers block, or help one to articulate and communicate more effectively.Thanks.

Please refer to any of the Louise Hay websites, put that in any search and you get loads of affirmation for creativity & happiness

Some from Jonathan Parker's sample pages:

Writing and Creativity:

My mind is like a flowing river of ideas. I write everyday. Creative word choices come easily to me. I am a prolific writer.

My creativity is fresh and original. I see ideas that others miss. My creative imagination brings rich rewards. A flood of brilliant ideas comes to me naturally and easily. I have great creative energy. My creative mind generates many ideas.

I have a great fertile imagination.

Communication:

Listening:
I maintain eye contact when listening. My listening skills bring out the best in others. I carefully follow the speaker's words. I easily remember details.

Public Speaking:
My speech is smooth and fluent. I have a persuasive vocabulary. I am always in charge when speaking. I have the power to captivate and persuade audiences. Public speaking is naturally easy for me. I am a compelling speaker. My thoughts are clear and well expressed. I enjoy gesturing - it is natural and appropriate. I speak with enthusiasm.

Stimulating Conversationalist:
I am truly interested in others. I bring out the best in others. People feel at ease with me. My mind is clever. I create interesting word pictures. I express myself with creative freshness. I communicate my thoughts clearly.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved