Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Anyone else tried his personal enhancement series? I just got my cd's yesterday and would love to hear feedback on someone that has been using his cd's. Thanks.

I really like the first tape/CD.

The series is very well done. What sort of feedback are you looking for?

OP Offline

I would like to see how people have benefited from using it, its suppose to help you with planning, wealth etc. how has it helped you, btw i also have the unlimited abundance course how would this compare.

The only tape I have reused again and again is the designing your destiny tape (tape or cd # 1).

The wealth planning session did little to nothing for me. I do, however, like the dream machine and passion enhancer.

The benefits I have received from using the series have generally been from when I felt overwhelmed and crappy due to too much work and pressure. I'd listen to the first tape and feel renewed, recharged, remotivated. It really helps reconnecting me with the sense that I can accomplish things and my reasons for doing so. Sometimes that is very, very important.

I think that the series is incredibly well designed and pleasant to use. Bandler is funny, entertaining, and has a very powerful voice.

What are the instructions for this? I've got a copy and have no idea if you are supposed to use the same track every day for a certain number of days or if you are supposed to cycle through the tracks.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi PInto!

We didn't produce the Richard Bandler Personal Enhancement audios. I would suggest you contact whoever did.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved