Next Thread
Print Thread
#15391 08/24/04 12:04 AM
OP Offline

Anyone tried the product called ORMUS?

#15392 08/24/04 02:06 PM

Ormus isn't exactly a "product".

Check out http://www.subtleenergies.com/

It is run by Barry Carter, who has been involved with everything concerning Ormus for many years.

You may want to check his Ormus group, too.

groups.yahoo.com/group/ORMUS

#15393 08/30/04 12:00 AM

I have been taking ormus in the form of pure white powder gold from www.asc-alchemy.com for about two weeks now.

I have noticed many things since I started taking this sacramental substance. For the first few days I was in heaven. I felt all my energy meridians open and flowing powerfully. Sometimes I would lay down and feel like I was floating.

However, After the first few days the those effects started fading away, but I did still notice more clarity and a centered calmness during my day to day activities.

Now after 2 weeks I don't feel much at all. I still feel more centered and calm but not as powerfully as the first week. I believe what is happening now can be explained by something Master Chunyi says about beginning qigong students. He said that a student may feel the energy flowing powerfully in the beginning only to fade away after a week or two. Now that your energy centers are open, it takes more energy to fill them. He says that your body is prepairing to move to a higher level of energy.

Anyway, I believe that is what is happening at this point. We shall see. I will keep everyone updated as to how this progresses if anyone is interested.

If anyone has any questions or wants more information please feel free to ask.

You can also go to http://monatomic.earth.com/david-hudson/1995-02-dallas-toc.html for more information. Or just search the web for white powder gold.

It seems that asc-alchemy is the only company on the web to be making the true white powder gold, so if anyone is interested in taking this sacramental substance I would advise that you get it from them.

Peace to all,
Brandon McElroy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved