Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15480 10/19/04 09:40 PM
OP Offline

Hey all,
I just purchased the Natural Brilliance CD's and am very excited. I like the 4 stages of release, notice, respond, witness. Has anyone noticed any changes with this program? Those in relationships that have problems, have you been able to work through the issues using some of the techniques from the program. Especially when your partner doesn't have access to such a wonderful program. peace.

#15481 10/20/04 08:20 AM

I've found the program to be very interesting.

It's funny, because many of the changes I've made with the program have been on a very subtle level. Many problems that went away were simply a result of me getting in my own way, and the program simply helped me get out of my own way.

A lot of changes that go on with this course, when I use it, are of an unconscious or semi-conscious variety ... so my ability to speak of them is rather limited.

What I can say is that it is very good at helping you harmonize the various elements inside of you, your life, and your personality. It helps you find balance.

I have not used it with relationships, although I am sure it has helped my moods and stress/relaxation level and those factors have had a bearing on the quality of my relationships.

One thing that I have personally found very helpful and meaningful is to read some material having to do with paradoxes and human behavior.

Paul Watzlawick has a number of good books. Ultra-Solutions is one and another, The_Situation_Is_Hopeless,_But_Not_Serious (The Pusuit of Unhappiness) is really funny and poignant.

I really recommend getting that book by Watzlawick. It'll add a different and interesting perspective on the course.

#15482 10/22/04 12:13 AM
OP Offline

I can agree with you on the changes you experience. Before doing natural brillance, i did holosync, it was awesome. I listened to the Natural Brilliance generator, and man, emotions started to pour. I will have to look into the books you suggested. I'm reading other afirmation books like One day My Soul Just Opened up..ILyanla Vanzant and it touches on some of the issues when dealing with yourself. This is going to be an interested experience. Thanks

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved