Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

of all the tapes and products that I've heard I liked best 'spiritual alchemy' by the same author as SHSW

Best,

Nick

Hi Shr33m,

You mentioned the site freesoul.net. Have you tried any of the products from this site and did you get desireble results? Have you read the book "Access Your Brain's Joy Center"? Is it worth getting? Thanks.

Nick,

How long did you work with these cd's and what results did you get?
'spiritual alchemy'

Cheers,

shr33m

How long did you use SHSW and how many years and levels on holosync?

Cheers,

SuzyQ,
I am in the middle of the Holosync program(Purifying Level I) and found your comments most revealing. So far, I have not noticed much benefit and am wondering if I should just quit before I spend more money. Did you go through the whole program? I, too, was sucked in by the literature and the "true" stories and have forked out quite a bit for six levels. Overall, would you say the experiience was worth it for you? Anyone else have any Holosync experiences they want to share? I'm almost desperate for feedback!

SuzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Shr33m,

Wow! Thank you so much for your advice and all the information. I printed out your letter and have re-read it a couple of times. I plan to work on the exercises this weekend, when things quiet down after the holiday.

Take care.

Suzie

SuzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Mindsurfer,

I did experience many benefits over the years of listening to the HS cd's, but must say I've felt let down since completing it --the experience didn't live up to my expectations of it. I have the sense of still having a lot of unfinished "business."

If you don't mind my asking, and I know it's hard to put into words, what are your expectations? I'm still struggling with whether or not mine were realistic. I'd have to say I thought I'd be more resilient by now than I am. Does that make sense?

Since I first posted my message, one of the forum members sent a copy of it to Centerpointe and I've heard from one of the life coaches, who seems very sincere in wanting to help. I would suggest sending them an email or giving them a call before giving up. I've read a lot of positive comments from other people on HS, but don't know of anyone who's finished all the levels. I'd really like to, because I do wonder if it's just me.

In any case, good luck, and I'd love to know what you decide.

Suzie

Hi Suzie,

I'm glad Marc got in touch with you! He's probably the best person who represents CRI and is sincere in his efforts.

I hope that CRI gives you all the assistance they can, as you certainly deserve it.

And no, I don't think its you. You are justified in your expectations with h/s and what its supposed to deliver. I personally would be demanding something in return, like a free retreat or access to Dr Bev Taub (she's their own psychologist but she charges).

This type of feedback is few and far between and needs to be put out there.

I certainly feel that I've benefited from h/s. Just presently I'm feeling quite calm and quite relaxed. Several years ago I was depressed and in total anxiety. Is this down to h/s? Most likely, as its the only thing that I've been doing; no other personal development courses or anything like that, prior to h/s.

Do you still check your email I just want to confirm a few things with you.

thanks - Lyall

SuzieQ,
Many thanks for responding. You are the FIRST person I've encountered who's been a member of the program. And no, it is NOT just you! Let's face it, the literature makes a LOT of promises. That said, I do feel a bit let down. I thought by now I'd have released more negative programming than I have. I guess what I expected was a total purging of my subconscious and a complete overhaul of my belief system, i.e., more positive thinking, spontaneous release of negative emotions, and a general growing sense that all is okay with the world. This has yet to happen. And given the testimonials and promises in the literature, I don't think I'm expecting too much. But, I do notice a quiet calm that was never there before(or maybe I'm just "comfortably numb" as the song goes). And I notice that laying in bed waiting for sleep, I quite frequently slip into a meditative state without even trying. But I still consider myself having a long way to go before I'm completely "free".

I haven't consulted with anyone at CRI because I get the feeling that all they will say is "keep trying" and encourage me to purchase the next level. I know that sounds negative, but that's how I feel at this point in time. Who know's, maybe the next CD in the level I'm working on will be the breakthrough and I'll be spontaneously transformed. Anyhow, I think I'll probably finish the program just because I hate not to finish what I started, regardless of the price tag. Deep down I really am a hopeful optimist and I hope that this program proves to be everything it says it is.

Anyway, thanks for having the courage to say what you honestly felt. I'm glad you did because it inspired me to do the same. And I also agree that we need more of this kind of feedback. I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits and enjoying the holiday!

Mindsurfer

MindSurfer,

"But, I do notice a quiet calm that was never there before(or maybe I'm just "comfortably numb" as the song goes). And I notice that laying in bed waiting for sleep, I quite frequently slip into a meditative state without even trying. But I still consider myself having a ""

Isn't this a success? It pays to acknowledge
even small improvements.

By the way you should contact the CRI help desk. They have much broader experience then
the few people here. And don't worry they wont push you to buy another level. Ther is no push.

The best person to contact is Marc Gilson. He is the customer service director.

marc@centerpointe.com

Cheers,

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved