Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

quote:
Originally posted by bhenry:
Have you read the book "Access Your Brain's Joy Center"? Is it worth getting?

Yes, Pete Sanders puts out some worthwhile material. His 10-lesson comprehensive course expands on his book "You Are Psychic" if you want a "scientific" approach and you can get the textbook separately from the tapes.

You can read a few sample pages from the book "Access Your Brain's Joy Center" at amazon.com. I feel it's a cost-effective purchase for a $15 book. It goes into more detail on mentally stimulating your septum pellucidum which is near the center of your brain about 1 1/2 inch above your eyebrow.

An example technique of its use and application:

• Bring to mind a tense situation or conflict.

• Close your eyes.

• Mentally bring your awareness up above eye level.

• Think inward from the center of your forehead.

• Caress the septum pellucidum to trigger a feeling of well-being.

• Notice how you feel less distressed or tense about the situation.

An alternative to the Sedona Method and it is also interesting to compare it to T. D. Lingo's technique of "Clicking Your Amygdala Forward."

hi Frodo02,

I've been listening to spirituaL alchemy cd's by Luanne Okaes for about 1.5 years now.

Those are the only CD's that I have been able to stick with with for so long, and it is effortless I just feel good listening to them. If my mind is calm and body relaxed I can feel my body vibrating wth the sound. The goal of the cd's is to activate the chacras.

I cannot say anything about results because I am acticvely doing sedona method and 'self-remebering' as taught by Nisargadatta Maharaj and those practices totally transform body anyway. The effects are numerous e.g. I spontaneously turned from steak lover into vegetarian - a shock for me, I am going thru what fits pefectly into description as kundalini awakening, my desires seem to manifest fast, and that also includes fears so I have to be very careful now what I keep in mind; lots of other things - not all of them good. But I cannot say which one is due to what. So I just feel naturally drawn to those cd's and feel that they are the benefitial and the best for me from all the stuff that I heard. that is just my personal experience. and I've been actively buying and listening to various mind enhancing stuff for about 4 years, and that includes also mind machines in up to $1000 price range.

best wishes,

Nick

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited November 25, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited November 25, 2004).]

Nick,

Thanks for sharing your information about the
spirituaL alchemy cds.

You mentioned that your materialize faster now. I that case it would be a good idea to learn to control your thinking. For instance thru NLP or other techs. Otherwise you might harm yourself.

Cheers,

Shr33m,

Can you tell me more about Holographic Repatterning? I have done a search on Google and have found a lot of sites about HR, but almost nothing useful. Most of what I have found is extremely vague and doesn't provide any information for self-use. You posted some very interesting information, but I would like to learn more. Do you know of any web sites or books that can provide some additional information on HR?

Hoss,

HR materials can be purchased from http://www.hrsalesusa.com/cartindex.html but it's actually better to take a class since much of it is experiential in nature.

A very similar modality is the Yuen Method at http://www.yuenmethod.com/ . Dr. Kam Yuen was the fight scene choreographer of the Kung Fu TV series who switched to healing. The Yuen Method does not require the study of the various healing modalities used in Holographic Repatterning but it is much quicker and will go to much deeper levels and past lives like a modality like Soul Response Therapy ( http://www.spiritualresponse.com/ this system is the fast track to moksha or liberation from the endless cycle of birth and rebirth in the physical plane). These classes are best taken in person although they all have books out. SRT uses pendulum dowsing while HR and YM use applied kinesiology's muscle testing to verify information. If you ever learn "deviceless dowsing" then you can do muscle testing or dowsing without any tools, devices, or a second person.

These methods all work on energy but results can and do manifest in physical reality or yourself. Their simplicity is mind-boggling. Dowsing methods not only get information but can be used to influence or create reality and even do some energetic feng shui (see for example http://www.in2it.ca/jearth.htm for detrimental energies that must be neutralized in the environment and can be dowsed away in a few minutes). Take classes or read books by Raymon Grace ( http://www.lifeenrichmentseminars.com/Raymon/index.htm ) or Joey Korn ( http://dowsers.com/ ).

If you're unable to get decent results using NLP, Silva, positive affirmations, self-hypnosis, holosync, et al, you may be compelled to remove energetic blockages caused by subconscious programs, past life issues, etc., using a muli-level approach such as SRT and YM. A lazier, more incremental, and less effective approach is to use software programs like Cybershaman ( download a free non-expiring version at www.gocs1.com/ to experiment with software approaches to remote influence) or radionics hardware that can be built for less than $20, but YMMV depending on your current level of attainment. I'd recommend using YM to replace most programs on the market, saving you some money.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited January 09, 2005).]

Thanks for the info, Shr33m! I will look into it. Btw, what kind of results have you gotten from HR?

I've gotten moderately good results with HR and it provides a good theoretical foundation for other work. As a meta-system you can incorporate other methods into the work. I actually use YM more because of the faster results. (Just yesterday I used a YM correction to heal a painful stomache instantly in less than a second.)

Many of these systems share a lot in common and can be combined together. Progress results when you shift your energy, i.e., move stagnant energy out and remove blockages. It's the blockages that keep you from achieving your goals. You could spend a lifetime exploring these modalities.

HR works a lot with colors and tones such as the Solfeggio Frequencies as revealed in the book "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr Joseph Puleo. This is the original six note scale that ancient music used.

1. Ut = 396 = 9

2. Re = 417 = 3

3. Mi = 528 = 6

4. Fa = 639 = 9

5. Sol = 741 = 3

6. La = 852 = 6

Another approach to working with color frequencies to shift your energy to improve your life is to read the book or get the audio CD "Change Your Aura, Change Your Life: The Audio Workbook" by Barbara Martin. Amazingly cheap for the info gained!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved