Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Myself and my mother had healing about 7 years ago, called Shen it originates from America.

This healing caused us both to have spontanious body movements, which for me became quite strong and embarrasing....

Since doing the sound health and sound wealth the movements for my mother has started up a little,

and mine have too....we have been told that possibly its kundalini energy...

We are not particularly wanting to meddle in t his, but do have no control over these movements, they come and go when they want to...

I get mine when I lay down, and sometimes my whole spine moves like as if I am trying to wiggle like a snake..It does not hurt and usually stops after about half to one minute.

Vanadeux. Uk

i know what u mean
i didnt stop shaking till the next morning once
kundalini is very powerfull
the serpent is at the base of ur spine

u gotta be receptive and know that some confusion can come because it is removing all of the bad negative energies

it cannot do that without some disruption

ive got searing heat in my spine right now

i do meditation of many types and release the kundalini at times and others sooth myself to cope with it i guess hahaha

the rewards are much more greater that the sacrificies throughout

good luck

do either of you know if insomnia is an effect of kundalini rising? i need help, I'm just starting my understanding of Kundalini and believe that I've been having effects, bu tam not sure.

OP Offline

Insomnia as a symptom of Kundalini, I would think is a definate possibility, we personally would use a wonderful balanced remedy to called TRANQUILITY and also all the INDIGO remedies in the same range..
www.phytobiophysics.com if this does not work just look on a search engine for
phytobiophysics.....these are colour/flower remedies and work on each chakra and are very very good!

Anne

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

van, read the tiny little book 'soul traveler' by albert taylor. and if you have time, maybe a book or two by hank wesselman.

i'll add that the vibrating spine is a common phenomenon as a precursor to out of body experience and, consequently, other aspects of expanded consciousness.

kundalini is just a name from a wisdom tradition. by whatever name you call it, the experience can be encouraged, practiced, worked with, used for personal development, etc. energy is what we need and managing it is what we must do.

-larkin

Check out this site:
http://kundalini-reiki.net/

Rev. John Hicks uses reiki power to activate your kundalini from afar. I was skeptical at first, but the sensations I got were amazing!

He has a free session you can judge first if he's a quack before buying his other services.

I forgot to mention two other interesting programs I own that could stimulate the primal force in you

1) Forest Spring Qi Gong that's created by Learning Strategies Corp. (this site)

2) Kundalini Activator by Dr. Joseph Plazo (www.xtrememind.com)

Together, they do intersting effects on the body like instilling a sense of calm, promoting strong vibrations and killing the need for excessive sleep.

Kundalini is not "mystical" as most high and mighty gurus like you to believe. Kundalini is simply tachyons in the "electric body" which flow more efficiently when stimulated properly. It's like having an upgrade of the body pipelines from tiny pipes to huge pipes.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved